Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm an American applying for duel honours History and Politics in 2012. I'm already done with my application on UCAS and am sending it in next week, so there's little point in me asking this now other than to stop me worrying, but does anyone happen to know typical grades that Americans have who are accepted to Keele? I'm sitting at a 3.82 GPA, 2100 SAT score and 29 ACT score, and I've receive a 5 on one APT and am predicting a 4 and 5 on two others in my final year of high school in the US if that means anything to someone. I've spoken to the International Office at the school and picked up a prospectus when I was at an open day there, but everyone/everything just seems to list the minimums. Anyways, if anyone knows if my grades sound good enough to receive an offer it would be much appreciated!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.