Turn on thread page Beta

Masculine guy accoutrements that women find hot watch

ReputationRep:
    Awkward title because I didn't really know how to explain myself..

As a guy, I find certain things that girls wear really hot, because I associate them with girls in general, and their femininity. Examples include: bras obviously, cute knickers obviously, big baggy hoodies that make them look small and tiny. Their smell. girly pyjamas. etc.

Things like this will make any girl attractive because they are very feminine accessories. So what are the equivalent things that you girls go crazy over because they are 'masculine' or 'guy-related'??? girls?

If this doesn't make sense then feel free to explain it in better terms. But basically there are items of clothing that are feminine and make guys go weak at the knees. What are the equivalents for guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callaghan)
    Awkward title because I didn't really know how to explain myself..

As a guy, I find certain things that girls wear really hot, because I associate them with girls in general, and their femininity. Examples include: bras obviously, cute knickers obviously, big baggy hoodies that make them look small and tiny. Their smell. girly pyjamas. etc.

Things like this will make any girl attractive because they are very feminine accessories. So what are the equivalent things that you girls go crazy over because they are 'masculine' or 'guy-related'??? girls?

If this doesn't make sense then feel free to explain it in better terms. But basically there are items of clothing that are feminine and make guys go weak at the knees. What are the equivalents for guys?
    Once a girl told me she likes men who wear expensive hand made Swiss watches.

Spoiler:
    Show

I almost jizzed in my pants... because that's how I roll.

apologies for any vulgar imagery.

ReputationRep:
    Anything that can be referred to as an "accoutrement" is not masculine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    Anything that can be referred to as an "accoutrement" is not masculine.
    Well thanks for that lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cocacola2)

Spoiler:
    Show

So would you say that's a pretty masculine thing to have? I suppose it is actually. Shame they cost too much dollar.

ReputationRep:
    So would you say that's a pretty masculine thing to have? I suppose it is actually. Shame they cost too much dollar.
    She was just a gold digger.

This is what I wear. It works wonders for me.

ReputationRep:

that's pretty cool

ReputationRep:

I have that watch on right now.

ReputationRep:
    Tight white or black t-shirts as perfected and made popular by Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire.

Neck tattoos aswell. And light low rise ripped beachy jeans are gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    i just love a guy in a suit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantaisie)
    Tight white or black t-shirts as perfected and made popular by Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire.

Neck tattoos aswell. And light low rise ripped beachy jeans are gorgeous.
    So are tight white t shirts really masculine and hot to girls? I'm guessing you have to be pretty well filled out for that to look good, a la Brando.

Girls have skirts and dresses and guys don't really have an equivalent do they? Since girls wear jeans and t shirts too...

ReputationRep:
    A well-fitting suit. Nice shoes, nice watch (make them match lads) and belt.

Most importantly, having your own style.

ReputationRep:
    So are tight white t shirts really masculine and hot to girls? I'm guessing you have to be pretty well filled out for that to look good, a la Brando.

Girls have skirts and dresses and guys don't really have an equivalent do they? Since girls wear jeans and t shirts too...
    The guy doesn't look that big to me, pretty average looking for someone who isn't a lazy slob.

ReputationRep:

In the 1950s when Marlon Brando and James Dean made them sexy girls didn't wear t-shirts. I wear dresses, skirts, tops and blouses not t-shirts or jeans. Sexy men wear white t-shirts and sometimes girls wear them after sexytime.

I do actually find them really sexy, I had a boyfriend when I was 15 who used to wear white t shirts that cost like £50 and smelled like washing powder which I always found sexy, he was a hockey player so was pretty built though.

ReputationRep:
    Note that the examples given of watches, suits and uniforms are all markers of social dominance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arekkusu)
    Note that the examples given of watches, suits and uniforms are all markers of social dominance.
    Yep, and it makes sense because that's what masculinity amounts to, and it's masculinity that straight girls are attracted to.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Not as a student you don`t, not unless you have a very rich mummy and daddy.

Start looking at the prices of breitling`s.....

ReputationRep:
    Aston Martin; lots of money

Cute dog: not a ****

ReputationRep:
    mm.. glasses can be cool, old man clothes, other eccentric things, also nice shoes ...and i do like strange watches, don't care if they're expensive or not just as long as they're interesting and stylish to look at.. (rolexes are boring imo)
    ..and i love straight guys who dress kinda gay/feminine :drool:

also, as someone else mentioned you must have your own stylee :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    she will find this hot... or at least warm

:bear:
    Attached Images

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.