Turn on thread page Beta

What is your favourite dressing style. watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine would be an elegant top with a long slim colourful skirt and some high heels to go along generally stiletto sandals. (Although I had two car accidents because of this ) . My hairstyle is long untied hair. I love pink clothing generally. People generally call be Girly
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Ripped and studded high waist cut off shorts, a cropped cut off tee with long armholes, long socks, thick socks or tights, high tops, floral headband. If I'm going out out then I'll stick some wedge boots on with it.

ReputationRep:
    I want to say casual but not "baggy t-shirts" casual. Over the summer I started trying form fitting t-shirts, tank tops, or spaghetti strap camis.

And would pair those with skinny jeans, or straight leg jeans, or short shorts.

And for shoes, either flats, or ankle boots kind of like these;

except I have a mocha brown pair

ReputationRep:
    I'm always a layers person. A simple tee or tank top, with my favourite scarf (I have an extensive scarf collection), black skinny jeans or skirt or shorts, with shoes and a jacket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebracolors)
    I want to say casual but not "baggy t-shirts" casual. Over the summer I started trying form fitting t-shirts, tank tops, or spaghetti strap camis.

And would pair those with skinny jeans, or straight leg jeans, or short shorts.

And for shoes, either flats, or ankle boots kind of like these;

except I have a mocha brown pair
    Where do you get your form fitting t shirts from? I hate baggy ones, would like some of these...when I get the figure for it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntelligenceArtifi)
    Mine would be an elegant top with a long slim colourful skirt and some high heels to go along generally stiletto sandals. (Although I had two car accidents because of this ) . My hairstyle is long untied hair. I love pink clothing generally. People generally call be Girly
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    anything thats shows off my figure...

ReputationRep:
    I dress quite casually. Nearly always wearing jeans and a tee shirt, quite often just with a cardigan or hoody. I definitely want to dress more smart-casual though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkinnyKitty)
    Ripped and studded high waist cut off shorts, a cropped cut off tee with long armholes, long socks, thick socks or tights, high tops, floral headband. If I'm going out out then I'll stick some wedge boots on with it.

tough kitty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tericon)
    Where do you get your form fitting t shirts from? I hate baggy ones, would like some of these...when I get the figure for it :P
    Apologies for the delay Actually mostly this summer I have been shopping at Wet Seal and Forever21. Most of their form fitting t shirts actually have various graphics/messages, but they have some that are just solid colors. Both have websites and I think Forever21 may have stores in the UK but I know they will ship to the UK as well. happy shopping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catjaum)
    anything thats shows off my figure...
    lol is this Adonis?

ReputationRep:
    Leather jacket, knee-high boots - Converse if I'm a little more casual - jeans, fitted plain tank or t-shirt underneath. Usually with some light silver jewellery/ beaded bracelet of some sort. I'll tie my hair back in a messy bun or if it's behaving, leave it down and straighten it. Pretty basic, really... I'm not a huge fan of fussy clothing or mass amounts of jewellery/ head gear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntelligenceArtifi)
    I'm sorry, but those stilettos look like they belong to a hooker. Or a high-end stripper from Czech Republic.

ReputationRep:
    +

is what I wore yesterday (not those exact shoes but similar). But I like a lot of different looks - sometimes I'll wear my band tees with boots and other times I like to wear dresses. Kinda depends on my mood. But favourite dressing style in terms of era: 1950s/1960s and fashion icon - its gotta be Audrey Hepburn :love:

ReputationRep:
    Primark is great for tighter tees If you want higher quality, the gap has really soft, comfy ones.

I love wearing dresses, all the time, even in the winter. I especially love pairing a dress with heeled boots.

I look really good in skater style dresses, they show off my figure best. ATM i'm into lacey fabrics, and i love a floral pattern.

ReputationRep:
    I would describe my style as "rocker chic" or "classy with an edgy twist. I usually walk around like this:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5k_4jzw2dR...yle+i+like.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_70j2xzcWP2...dded-boots.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eUyVb--_M0...96-328-500.jpg

These three pictures pretty much sum it up

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a load from H&M, really cheap + better quality than Primark.

ReputationRep:
    Some kind of fitted t-shirt, either 3/4 sleeves or long. When I say fitted, I mean nicely fitting my body (hourglass) - not so fitted that it outlines all my everything :eek:
    Cardigan - long sleeve if I'm wearing short sleeves under or no sleeves if I'm wearing long or 3/4 sleeves under
    Skinny jeans
    Converses/boots - depends on my mood and if I'm going shopping. I always wear boots when shopping because if I come across shoes that I like then I find boots more convenient as they're easier to take off/put on than converses
    My style crosses girly/tom boy/punk/emo/goth - I wouldn't be able to stick to one style as I'd get bored! Lol

My hair alternates from up dos to plaits to leaving it out completely. I also straighten it sometimes (it's naturally curly).

As for jewellery, I used to be obsessed with the stuff! Now I've calmed down a little :innocent:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.