Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "he who laughs"

ReputationRep:
    I'll take it from your hands for £10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alchemist089)
    Hi everyone

For personal reasons I've decided to take a gap year from uni and so i'm selling my Arriva Student saver bus pass that i bought last month.

It expires in August 2012. Just pop a passport size photo in and its ready to use
    Unlimited bus travel on arriva buses in leicester.

Prepared to sell at a reduced price

Inbox if interesed
    whats the price u paid for it?

ReputationRep:
    Yh I'd like to know how much you paid for it and how much you're willing to take

ReputationRep:
    are they transferable? dont you like register for them and have your name on them and w.e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alchemist089)
    It depends on where you buy them from. Online it'll have your name on but if you buy from the arriva shop then you get a blank one! Either way its £320 so you can save a lot of money!
    Lets start the bidding lol

I offer £150

Btw isnt everything like walking distance in Leicester anyway? What could I possibly use it for, as Im walking distance to uni.

ReputationRep:
    Everything is in walking distance.

Even then if you want to go to Beaumont Leys Tesco you just jump on the UHL, which is free for DMU students, or £2 for a day ticket.

Everything in Fosse Park can be found in town or near UoL (Asda is in Oadby).

So it's pretty pointless and a waste of money to buy a bus pass,

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people buy bus passes to get from Oadby to the Uni in the mornings, as it's a 45 minute walk...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lrs_17)
    Loads of people buy bus passes to get from Oadby to the Uni in the mornings, as it's a 45 minute walk...
    Thats Long.

But guess its ok, as its full of first year, where u can afford to miss lessons and dont need to attend Uni 5 days a week.

ReputationRep:
    40 minute walk to uni and that is going from outside the Sports Hall.

It's worth it if you go out a lot at night as you can catch the bus there and depending when you leave, back again. I never bought one and only bought a day tickets approx 10-15 times throughout the year as I simply didn't need a bus pass.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.