Turn on thread page Beta

Okay guys, I'm in my 2nd year of my 6th form college, 17 years old. There's this guy who likes to act like he wants a physical altercation with me. I'm personally not a violent person, however I have been boxing for 7 years =D. He likes to shout when people are around, however there have been numerous occasions where I've caught him by himself and he doesn't want any problems. I know his kind, I just don't know what to do. I can quite confidently say I'd knock him out, but I don't wanna jeopardise my place at the 6th form. I'm not going to talk to him, I'd rather just get on with my studies, but I know he's going to persist.
    I need sensible answers please guys.
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Just knock him out if he bothers you that much. When I was at 6th form people used to fight all of the time, nothing much happend to them.
    Obviously your school may me more strict then mine, so if it is then just do it out of school hours. OR ignore him if your not going to do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    Next time you get him by himself, just have a quiet word and say you're getting a little sick of his attitude, and he should know what to expect if it continues. From the sounds of it he'd easily back down.

ReputationRep:
    Get yo disko shtik and shlap that mo'fo

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore him. Everyone will realise what a total douche he is anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore him dont sink to his low level. People like that just want attention from others, i had a similar situation when i went to try a new sport yesterday, this guy was talking crap when i was not looking but when i looked at him he will be quiet like a mouse. Its not worth sinking to their level and risking everything like being kicked out of your course

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.