Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a really silly question but does anyone know where the nearest launderette is near The Oaks accommodation?:confused:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Er. I think your nearest one is Lindsay if you don't have one in Oaks/Cross. I suggest you go look at a map of campus (should be one in your block's hall)

ReputationRep:
    *grumbles* i have to trek all the way over there! oh well thanks for answering

ReputationRep:
    There's one at hollycross, if you look in the back of the notebook that came in the welcome box at the map, they're marked on there

ReputationRep:
    There is? My bad, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    I've found it! I walk past it everyday and never noticed (in my defense it wasn't marked very well)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    There is? My bad, sorry!
    I think its only been there a year to be fair, its so tiny too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlett121)
    *grumbles* i have to trek all the way over there! oh well thanks for answering
    Should I make you feel jealous now and say, "Washer/Dryer five metres away from where I sleep !"

ReputationRep:
    Where's the on at Lindsay? I walked around today but couldn't see it...

ReputationRep:
    Between Lindsay Court and Lindsay Bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Between Lindsay Court and Lindsay Bar.
    Well I walked from Lindsay Court to Lindsay Bar so I much have totally missed it, haha. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    This may seem like the dumbest question in the world (I'm so sorry!) but... How do you get in? Haha, which key do you use? It was locked when I went.

ReputationRep:
    Keele card.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by xbethany)
    This may seem like the dumbest question in the world (I'm so sorry!) but... How do you get in? Haha, which key do you use? It was locked when I went.
    There should be a card reader next to the door, like on the block entrances

I need to do washing this weekend, but I highly doubt it will happen :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~)
    There should be a card reader next to the door, like on the block entrances
    My block entrance uses a key, haha... Oh well I'll go have another look, hopefully I can sneak there when no one else is in.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.