Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm planning on starting uni in 2013 after taking a gap year (I'm doing my A2's now). At the moment, I'm planning to do a criminology based degree, either mixed with sociology or on its own, but I'm not really sure where to apply. I'm predicted ABB/BBB. I've done a bit of research but I'm finding it hard to decipher what's a good/esteemed course and what's not. Going to a good university is important to me, but obviously with my grades I'm not going to get into the heighest. I really like the sound of Royal Holloway's course, and I really like manchester as a uni. I'm looking for some advice on what different courses are like at different uni's and some first hand advice from some current criminology students and what they looked for when they looked for their course.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2011

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.