Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How easy is it to travel to and from the train station from Bath University?

How regular do buses run?
    Where do they run from/to?
    Are they cheap?
    Is it safe to travel on your own?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    There a regular buses to the university just down the road from the train station at 1.55-2.00 pound return.

it's very safe, it's bath!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobGray)
    How easy is it to travel to and from the train station from Bath University?

How regular do buses run?
    Where do they run from/to?
    Are they cheap?
    Is it safe to travel on your own?

Cheers
    Very easy.
    The bus stop to get to uni from the train station is just opposite the bus station, you're looking for 8/18/U18.
    Single about £1.50 return about £2.
    Yes, I've never seen any trouble on a bus bar a couple of gnarly trips at like 3am.

ReputationRep:
    Please someone help me out!!!
    I'm driving down to Bath university and staying over for two nights, but i don't know where to park! Does anyone know where you can park your car free of charge or for minimum pay, either on or off campus? THANKS!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fdecas150)
    Please someone help me out!!!
    I'm driving down to Bath university and staying over for two nights, but i don't know where to park! Does anyone know where you can park your car free of charge or for minimum pay, either on or off campus? THANKS!!
    You'll get nothing cheap on campus!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.