Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok please help, im in my 3rd yr of uni and im dying to find a part time job in any of the above sectors so i can say i have a bit of work experience. I deally paid but hey, its a recession and Im a student so needs must...ill work for free!

But seriously....sumone must be able to hook me up or tell me what direction to roughly head in? Ive typed everything you can imagine in google and it gives me back a whole load of rubbish. I type in "part time office jobs" or something similar and it produces " office job in aberdeen £60,000 per annum" :facepalm:

So yh please somone help a 20 yr old girl out man

:clap2:
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowerbox736)
    Ok please help, im in my 3rd yr of uni and im dying to find a part time job in any of the above sectors so i can say i have a bit of work experience. I deally paid but hey, its a recession and Im a student so needs must...ill work for free!

But seriously....sumone must be able to hook me up or tell me what direction to roughly head in? Ive typed everything you can imagine in google and it gives me back a whole load of rubbish. I type in "part time office jobs" or something similar and it produces " office job in aberdeen £60,000 per annum" :facepalm:

So yh please somone help a 20 yr old girl out man

:clap2:
    x
    Lol :rolleyes:

Have you tried www.do-it.org.uk? They usually have quite a few admin volunteer positions on there so might be worth having a look. Also, maybe google a couple of charities such as British Heart Foundation and see if the head office is anywhere near you (since you're in London, I'm sure quite a few will be). I've heard charities will happily take on people with little experience for a few hours a week.

You've probably checked already but if not, then how about temp agencies like Office Angels or Reed for paid work? I've never had much luck with these but some people swear by them for part time office work. Good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.