Turn on thread page Beta

feeling old watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone else at uni feeling a bit old?
    im 25 and look it! my flatmates are cool but i feel like they think im a bit of a weirdo because im older
    i feel like a tw*t trying to pull girls cos everyone is so young but i dont feel its out of order for a 25 year old to get with 19+
    it gets me down when peoples first question is how old are you?
    also this drinking is wearing me out a bit
    plus i went to the su bar and it was so busy and loud and there werw a lot of t wats about!

reading this back i SOUND old as well hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Just shut up and ****ing enjoy it.

[Spoken like a true 24 year old]

ReputationRep:
    dudes am 27 lol, my mates 28, i dnt finish till 2013..thats right il be 29 when i finish...

ReputationRep:
    when you get old enough people wont ask you your age anymore..

ReputationRep:
    Mate, honestly your age doesn't matter. If drinking makes you feel crap, take drugs instead. If you don't wanna pull the students, pull the teachers. If people are behaveing like tw*ts then remember people are tw*ts whatever their age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantaisie)
    Mate, honestly your age doesn't matter. If drinking makes you feel **** take drugs instead. If you don't wanna pull the students pull the teachers. If people are behave like ***** then remember people are ***** whatever their age.
    There are no teachers in uni lol you have doctors,professors,lecturers - who are not teachers and assistants who are phd students.....sometimes very hot and in their 20s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishgoose01)
    There are no teachers in uni lol you have doctors,professors,lecturers - who are not teachers and assistants who are phd students.....sometimes very hot and in their 20s
    Well, they teach so by definition they are teachers, also them being hot and in their 20s was obviously why I advised the OP that way.

ReputationRep:
    they do not teach you in university, you dnt get taught in university, you only get taught in MIT and Oxford and the super expensive universities, standard ones you dont, its learning for yourselves....which is why so many fail. My class out of 200 only 12 seemed to pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishgoose01)
    they do not teach you in university, you dnt get taught in university, you only get taught in MIT and Oxford and the super expensive universities, standard ones you dont, its learning for yourselves....which is why so many fail. My class out of 200 only 12 seemed to pass
    I'm confused. Why only MIT or Oxford? I went to a so call 'top uni', but the teaching is crappy as hell.

ReputationRep:
    I dont knowthe poorer universities theres no teaching at all, we get guided on material and told to read books....occasionally if the lecturers in a good mood we might get some examples but the top universities get taught and i think maybe its because they pay so much...tbh i dont know but its highly unfair

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinmale)
    hi
    bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huntingbears7)
    im 25 and look it! my flatmates are cool but i feel like they think im a bit of a weirdo because im older
    i feel like a tw*t trying to pull girls cos everyone is so young but i dont feel its out of order for a 25 year old to get with 19+
    plus i went to the su bar and it was so busy and loud and there werw a lot of t wats about!

You are old. Get the slippers out....its all over for you
    Don't drink so much then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huntingbears7)

Suck it up old man, it's all down hill from here :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Suck it up old man, it's all down hill from here :yy:
    (Original post by deltabomber)
    You are old. Get the slippers out....its all over for you
    Don't drink so much then.

you people are mean. 25 is not that old :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    Just shut up and ****ing enjoy it.

[Spoken like a true 24 year old]
    This. Dunno why you got negged cus you're totally right. Freshers' week only comes along once, so you might as well enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    I guess i should have added a *sarcasm* tag to my post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Lol true.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.