Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this is in the wrong category but basically I am applying for a work placement at Kings for shadowing an Optometrist and I'm really paranoid so I would really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions?

Excluding the coming half-term holiday in October, I am prepared to undertake any placements you can offer me in any other half-term holiday.

I would really like and appreciate this placement because I feel like not only will it help me gain experience and knowledge, it will also motivate me to work even harder and be even more determined to do well in my studies and aim as high as possible. I hope this experience will strengthen my confidence that I am taking the right path in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuuTuu)
    Sorry if this is in the wrong category but basically I am applying for a work placement at Kings for shadowing an Optometrist and I'm really paranoid so I would really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions?

Excluding the coming half-term holiday in October, I am prepared to undertake any placements you can offer me in any other half-term holiday. Are you going to put the dates of the holidays so they know what they are?

I would really like and appreciate this Only put 'like' or 'appreciate', not both placement because I feel like not only will it help me gain experience and knowledge, it will also motivate me to work even harder, and be even more determined to do well in my studies and aim as high as possible. I hope this experience will strengthen my confidence instinct? that I am taking the right path in my life.
    I've done a bit of tweaking for you (in my PS helper way!). Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixFortune)
    I've done a bit of tweaking for you (in my PS helper way!). Hope that helps.
    thank you soo much

ReputationRep:
    I would add what you will contribute: why should they choose to have you-your appreciation isn't going to do anything for them, is it?
    For example, explain that you are very conscientious and are willing to undertake any task assigned to you, including mundane jobs such as making the tea and running errands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horsedobbin)
    I would add what you will contribute: why should they choose to have you-your appreciation isn't going to do anything for them, is it?
    For example, explain that you are very conscientious and are willing to undertake any task assigned to you, including mundane jobs such as making the tea and running errands.
    Will do, thanks

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.