Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've recently broken my phone and the mobile phone shop said it's beyond economical repair.

Can anyone suggest a decent phone around the £30 mark until my contract is up for renewal. (January :mad:) I've been looking at the Sony Ericsson K800i, my dad used to have it. Great little phone, though a bit bulky and brick like. Only £30!

Anyone suggest anything better than that for £30, I'd like to be able to use internet (3G) when on the phone also.

ReputationRep:
    Or I can get a Samsung Tocco Ultra for £50?

Which is better?

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robertlol)
    :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    I've recently broken my phone and the mobile phone shop said it's beyond economical repair.

Can anyone suggest a decent phone around the £30 mark until my contract is up for renewal. (January :mad:) I've been looking at the Sony Ericsson K800i, my dad used to have it. Great little phone, though a bit bulky and brick like. Only £30!

Anyone suggest anything better than that for £30, I'd like to be able to use internet (3G) when on the phone also.
    I don't know about an actual phone, but try googling purple goosip, it's a recycled phone website - it's great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lacelicker)
    I don't know about an actual phone, but try googling purple goosip, it's a recycled phone website - it's great!
    Costs £15 more on there then I would be paying for it where I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    Go for the Samsung Tocco Icon if you can afford the extra £20. It doesn't have 3G but you wont really get it at this sort of price. It does have wifi though so you'll be able to get fast internet when you're in a hotspot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    Costs £15 more on there then I would be paying for it where I've seen.
    haha oh well - worth a go, mine was about £15 off there!

good luck on your phone hunt!

ReputationRep:
    £30? How about £50? Samsung chat

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.