Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will do the Pre U Chem in addition to my chemistry A-level, however I have a few questions:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? Is none here taking the Cambridge Pre U chemistry? Interesting...

(I hope I did not post in the wrong section)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry for the late reply.

• Yes that is the official textbook endorsed by the exam board, but there's a few additional ones worth looking at. They should be listed in the syllabus PDF document
    • I'm sorry but there is one practical
    • I don't know about the AEA, call the CIE office in Cambridge and ask

I take it that you are private candidate, in that case you should check out London Brookes college, they will charge you about 260 pounds for the whole Pre U

Hope that was helpful

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks, that definitely cleared my doubts

+rep...wait...mmm for some reason I can't

ReputationRep:
    Aww... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oU85k7oOCo

Go ask her to whip up a spell which will tell you all about the Pre-U.

CAREFUL THOUGH! If you don't find your true love within three days and kiss them then you'll shrink into one of those manky seaweed grotty green freaks. However would you finish your Pre-Us then?

No, but seriously, I don't have any idea about the Pre-U nor do I know anyone who does it. You could try calling their number though. But, 'If you have queries about results for Cambridge Pre-U, we are very happy for you to contact us on 01223 553554 or [email protected].'

+rep because I feel for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CraigKirk)
    Aww... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oU85k7oOCo

Go ask her to whip up a spell which will tell you all about the Pre-U.

CAREFUL THOUGH! If you don't find your true love within three days and kiss them then you'll shrink into one of those manky seaweed grotty green freaks. However would you finish your Pre-Us then?

No, but seriously, I don't have any idea about the Pre-U nor do I know anyone who does it. You could try calling their number though. But, 'If you have queries about results for Cambridge Pre-U, we are very happy for you to contact us on 01223 553554 or [email protected].'

+rep because I feel for you.
    So it's true, kind people on TSR still exist. Thanks :flowers: and that video definitely made me smile lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2011

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.