Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today I got to my new house for the year and found a letter from Student Finance dated 20th June saying I need to return the declaration with my signature or I won't recieve any finance!!!!

How long will it take to get it now if I return the letter and what the hell do I do? I should be OK with rent from savings, what will the uni do about my tuition fees though? I'm going to Student Services tomorrow and ringing Student Finance but any advice appreciated!

Edit: I just spoke to Student Finance and they said it should take about a week for my loan to come through.. so it won't be late, or only by a few days :/. Does anyone have any experience of this? I don't really believe them, haha.

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.