Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I found this website when rummaging through the web,

Basically it has these 1 day deals in cities across the UK at massive discounts but also has this section for other stuff like usb's, wii controllers, ipod covers etc.

Well anyway found this angry birds usb was £17 and got it for £8 :eek:

Just thought id share that, if you find anything decent on there post it on this thread because I love stuff like that.

o here is the website www.delivermedeals.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Size?

ReputationRep:
    4gb, not a lot but enough to store what I want.

I got a 1tb external hard drive which I use to backup, got this usb just for fun really.

I was going to get the docking station for the wii controllers but to late, sold out. was £25 down to £9 but when I click through they sold 1300 so all out, ill have to keep an eye on the site see what else comes about, maybe the docking station will come back in.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.