Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi TSR,

I am applying for Cass Business School:

I will most likely be predicted AAB for my A2 and I know that Cass' courses are all AAA. I know therefore this will be unlikely for me to receive an offer in either Investment & financial risk management and Banking & international finance, but has anyone got an offer while being predicted AAB?

I am taking a year out of school and will gain some excellent work in the City which will no doubt make me stand out in some way or another. and hopefully I can retake the modules to get my marks to the AAA (if I need to) that Cass require.

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    bump!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hackett)
    Hi TSR,

I am applying for Cass Business School:

I will most likely be predicted AAB for my A2 and I know that Cass' courses are all AAA. I know therefore this will be unlikely for me to receive an offer in either Investment & financial risk management and Banking & international finance, but has anyone got an offer while being predicted AAB?

I am taking a year out of school and will gain some excellent work in the City which will no doubt make me stand out in some way or another. and hopefully I can retake the modules to get my marks to the AAA (if I need to) that Cass require.

Thank you in advance.
    They put the entry requirements up this year, last year it was AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    They put the entry requirements up this year, last year it was AAB
    ....yer I am aware of this as I stated it in my OP.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hackett

When assessing an applicant’s UCAS form the Cass Undergraduate Admissions team will take into consideration predicted and obtained grades and qualifications, strength and content of personal statement (including any work experience) and academic reference. An applicant predicted AAB with a strong personal and supporting referee statement stands a good chance of being made a conditional offer. If an offer is made then the offer conditions would be to obtain grades AAA at A Level. Please note that in addition to obtaining AAA applicants need to hold English Language GCSE grade C and Mathematics GCSE grade A (unless taken at A Level). For further information please contact Cass Undergraduate Admissions at [email protected].

Thanks

Verity, Marketing Executive
    Cass Business School

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 4, 2011

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.