Turn on thread page Beta

im not good at reading signals and before u say anything i am not planning on doing anything just curious...

Well i was out with my friends and one of them was meeting up with her boyfriend who was out with his mates. The one started talking to me and we were chatting away and got on quite well. Anyway we went with them to another bar and my friend said he was asking about me my name and stuff like tha . And when it was my turn to go up on karaoke and someone pushed in he did tell the guy it was my turn so i could go on. Surely you wouldn't do that with someone u just met if there wasnt anything there. *

He also joked as he is a college tutor and i would probs have him next year he would pick on me as he knew me and was joking bout me going on karaoke and he made a joke bout did i want his opinion

do u think he was interested? As my friend said he did ask about me

ReputationRep:
    As he appeared to have so much interest I would say yes he probably has some interest. But without knowing the person it is difficult to judge the amount of interest. Some guys are very flirty/outgoing and therefore would do this to every girl they meet.

However other guys, like myself, would only ask about a girl if he was interested.

But yeah I hope he is interested, for your happiness

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.