Turn on thread page Beta

I went for a heart scan today and I'm pretty sure the nurse fancied me...! watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so basically I went for a Echo-cardiogram (basically, a heart scan!) and the nurse who was giving me the scan was the same age as me (23 yrs old) and she mentioned something about age to me. Anyway, she was asking me a few questions and seemed interested to know about me. Before I had the scan, she told me to take my shirt off and lay down on the couch/bed so she could scan me, but when I came out from behind the curtain, she was looking at my body for a little too long lol. Don't mean to sound conceited, but I work out and I box, so I have a decent body and she looked at my body, then maintained eye contact, then she looked at my body again before I laid down on the bed. Also, she was going somewhat red when I was answering her.

While I was on the bed, laying sideways, she had to reach around with the scope/camera thingy, and after a little while in that position, I jokingly said "Is your arm aching yet?" and she laughed and said "yeah it is, I've been off for 2 weeks, so thought I would have been rested" and then I said "yeah, you would have thought so" then after a short pause for a few seconds, I said "so you go anywhere nice on your break?" and she said that she went to Greece for a week and then relaxed the week after and I replied.

I don't know, I just got a vibe from her that she was "into me" but I couldn't exactly ask for her number at the hospital, so I forgot about it. I also noticed how keen she was to show me out, and she seemed to walk behind the curtain rather quickly while I was putting my clothes back on, especially after she'd just walked out the room. I actually got attention from a few women, particularly nurses in that ward/department.

Another nurse was walking past wheeling a patient when she looked at me and smiled, then another woman (a little older, maybe late 20's) was waiting at the elevator eyeing me up, and smiling at me a few times. I think it must be the thick stubble I am growing, as it makes me look a little more mature (I guess)...

ReputationRep:
    Does she make your heart skip a beat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheEnigmaUK)
    Okay, so basically I went for a Echo-cardiogram (basically, a heart scan!) and the nurse who was giving me the scan was the same age as me (23 yrs old) and she mentioned something about age to me. Anyway, she was asking me a few questions and seemed interested to know about me. Before I had the scan, she told me to take my shirt off and lay down on the couch/bed so she could scan me, but when I came out from behind the curtain, she was looking at my body for a little too long lol. Don't mean to sound conceited, but I work out and I box, so I have a decent body and she looked at my body, then maintained eye contact, then she looked at my body again before I laid down on the bed. Also, she was going somewhat red when I was answering her.

While I was on the bed, laying sideways, she had to reach around with the scope/camera thingy, and after a little while in that position, I jokingly said "Is your arm aching yet?" and she laughed and said "yeah it is, I've been off for 2 weeks, so thought I would have been rested" and then I said "yeah, you would have thought so" then after a short pause for a few seconds, I said "so you go anywhere nice on your break?" and she said that she went to Greece for a week and then relaxed the week after and I replied.

I don't know, I just got a vibe from her that she was "into me" but I couldn't exactly ask for her number at the hospital, so I forgot about it. I also noticed how keen she was to show me out, and she seemed to walk behind the curtain rather quickly while I was putting my clothes back on, especially after she'd just walked out the room. I actually got attention from a few women, particularly nurses in that ward/department.

Another nurse was walking past wheeling a patient when she looked at me and smiled, then another woman (a little older, maybe late 20's) was waiting at the elevator eyeing me up, and smiling at me a few times. I think it must be the thick stubble I am growing, as it makes me look a little more mature (I guess)...
    You really need to get laid and/or get a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coeusful)
    Does she make your heart skip a beat?
    Haha, not quite! She was cute and petite though, definitely make a good couple anyway, my chance has gone now, unless I go back to that department just to see her lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    You really need to get laid and/or get a hobby.
    Don't be jel!

ReputationRep:

You did nothing about it bro. Y u braggin?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky guy.

ReputationRep:
    You should have asked for her number. That's a missed opportunity right there bro. Be glad you're getting attention from females.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you the same guy who, just a few days ago, thought that the fact a woman was looking at you when you had a black eye meant that she found your black eye attractive?

ReputationRep:
    Its called developing a theraputic relationship, nurses are paid to put you at ease by making light conversation and smiling while maintaining a professional role.

ReputationRep:
    OP you seem bloody vain! Considering how you thought nurses smiling at you made you think that they were in love with you. And no i think she was just being friendly, that's what nurses are meant to do; make their patients feel as comfortable as possible!

Get over yourself dude!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone needs to be so negative (won't lie just the girls so far hah) O,o you're either overly confident or overly modest. He is just saying that he gots a few looks and he said he isn't repulsive to look at it.

Anyway - maybe you COULD go back but if she genuinely WAS just be friendly would be awkward - however if not then you're not exactly her patient so I say go for it if you feel it.

ReputationRep:
    The dental nurse once said I'm the kind of guy she'd love to marry lol, she can't have been that interested though, I didn't get a sticker

ReputationRep:
    i had this too.

she seemed well interested in me.

how old are you?
    do you smoke?
    how much do you drink?
    do you have any allergies?

i could go on.................if i did'nt know any better i'd say she was sizing me up for babies.

ReputationRep:
    I jokingly said "Is your arm aching yet?" and she laughed and said "yeah it is, I've been off for 2 weeks, so thought I would have been rested" and then I said "yeah, you would have thought so"
    :rofl: lamest flirtation ever.

Have you starting wearing lynx? Apparently it causes these kind of things.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.