Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I'm a 2nd year who for 1st year did nothing but play PS3 hang out with roommates and go out. Didn't join any societies or jobs, summer holiday was the same. Now I want this year to be different because I have realized I have absolutely nothing to put on my CV and am looking for advice on what I can utilize at KCL uni volunteering wise that could boost my CV that employers would notice. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    have a look and see if you can get a job but good luck as they usually go for the young or foreigners as they pay them less. Unsure about the societies as tbh they look crap, id like to join the gym but cant afford it. Am in 2nd year myself and in similar situation....except dnt talk to my roommates. Tbh am bored to death

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to point this out, but both realise and utilise are spelt with an "S" unless you are American... random but it's annoying.
    I can't offer any sensible suggestions because I don't start uni until 03/10/11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlz)
    I'm really sorry to point this out, but both realise and utilise are spelt with an "S" unless you are American... random but it's annoying.
    I can't offer any sensible suggestions because I don't start uni until 03/10/11
    Oh that's how I spelled them originally but I kept on getting the red line underneath I was confused so I changed it until It was gone.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.