Turn on thread page Beta

Nottingham - John Lewis Girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a student at Nottingham Trent and I am so entranced by a woman who works in John Lewis. She works on the ground floor in the crockery and ornaments section.

She is about 5ft5, has shoulder length brown hair, ansd has the most lovely curvy bottom you have ever seen.

What should I do....ask her out, just go in and lust over her from afar?

Guys, take a look at her and advise me. Is she georgeous?

Alex

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of my Natalie from Iceland in Gloucester :'(

ReputationRep:
    Are you advising OTHER guys to stalk her? LOL.

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of girls. Details?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh man, I'm going to have to have a stalk now purely because it's in Nottingham!

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like 25% of girls in Nottingham. Can I just look out of my window? I'm sure someone passing by will fit that description soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    She is not like 25% of the girls in Nottingham as she has such a fantastic bottom, very very curvy and she wears really tight trousers.

Quite pretty as well.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the crockery/ornament section, tell her you're looking to buy a specific ornament but you can't find it, and you need some help.

ReputationRep:
    So basically she has an okay figure but wears the right clothes to make it look even better. Girls don't wear tight clothes otherwise generally.

ReputationRep:
    i think in this case she has a fantastic figure because i like bottoms and hips. Very eccentuated

ReputationRep:
    ive done her, she has herpes mate

ReputationRep:
    It would be good if any of you Nottingham guys had a visit to John Lewis and see for yourselves. I think you would agree, such a lovely sexy figure.

Let me know what you think of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhoytoy)
    ive done her, she has herpes mate
    which means you must have got herpes :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex6663)
    It would be good if any of you Nottingham guys had a visit to John Lewis and see for yourselves. I think you would agree, such a lovely sexy figure.

Let me know what you think of her.
    i hope for your own self esteem you aint her....

ReputationRep:
    i really want to ask her out but i bet she is married or at least has a b/f

ReputationRep:
    I walked through John Lewis today, the only lady I saw with shoulder length brown hair looked to be in her 40's...

ReputationRep:
    definitely not in her 40's. May be oder than me though. Although she may have had shoulder length hair, did she have a gorgeous arse?

ReputationRep:
    definitely not in her 40's. May be oder than me though. Although she may have had shoulder length hair, did she have a gorgeous arse?
    she may be odder than you but youre an oddball

ReputationRep:
    Well she was stood behind the tills and tbh Im not really going to stare at her arse :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well, to any guys out there in Nottingham, if you are in John Lewis the go and have a look. I would like to do a survey of who likes the look of her and who doesn't. I think the overwelming majority would give her a thumbs up, but probably because of her hips and bum. Her face is pretty nice though and I still fancy her something rotten.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.