The Student Room Group

Why are there so few famous muslim women celebrities despite such large........

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
no she isn't

yes SHE IS. why argue with facts? please don't talk about something you don't know to just to be repugnent.

It's not smart nor does it matter. C.Cole is part Indian. e.o.s
Original post by MrJon
yes SHE IS. why argue with facts? please don't talk about something you don't know to just to be repugnent.

It's not smart nor does it matter. C.Cole is part Indian. e.o.s

based on what . . . . . what part of her is "indian" ? ? ? :rolleyes:
Reply 62
based on what . . . . . what part of her is "indian" ? ? ? :rolleyes:

doesn't even make sense. I'm not gonna think for you either.

#difficultforattention
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
You're only noticing this, because in Western society it is rare to see either a male or female muslim celebrity. I can name a few whose names are still pretty popular; Konnie Huq (Blue Peter), Amir Kahn, and Zayn Malik (One Direction). I think Zayn in particular is a very good role model to all young men regardless of what faith they are. The way he dealt with the tragedy in his family recently, shows that he is still a very grounded, kind person and has not let the fame go to his head at all.

wtf? how would you expect him to act if the fame had gotten to him. His is just as much a "role model" as any of the other guys in their band . . . . then again I wouldn't call any of them role models
Original post by MrJon
doesn't even make sense. I'm not gonna think for you either.

#difficultforattention

cheryl cole is not part indian . . . . its funny how certain indians or asians try and claim some sort of "attachment" to somone through shared ethnicity (even if not true) . . . :rolleyes:
Reply 65
cheryl cole is not part indian . . . . its funny how certain indians or asians try and claim some sort of "attachment" to somone through shared ethnicity (even if not true) . . . :rolleyes:

I'm not Asian. I'm Spanish.

As far as i'm concerned the Asians can her.
Original post by MrJon

Where has she said that she's Indian?
Original post by MrJon

ahhh spanish . . . . are you one of those pale european looking spaniards or those "indian looking" spaniards? :biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by fri'chickenisha
Where has she said that she's Indian?

oh do your own research. i say one thing then everybody wants to get a stiffy and get hyper.

shes like quarter indian. You can even tell by looking at her and it's true.

Google Cheryl Coles brother then tell me if he not mixed.
Reply 69
ahhh spanish . . . . are you one of those pale european looking spaniards or those "indian looking" spaniards? :biggrin:

Spanish people don't look Indian..:s-smilie: your talking about Gypsies...Like Jose Mourinho...Who is not Portguese.

Gypsies in the meditarenean claim they're spanish when they are homeless thieves who descend from Middle eastern/Indo tribes.
Original post by MrJon
oh do your own research. i say one thing then everybody wants to get a stiffy and get hyper.

shes like quarter indian. You can even tell by looking at her and it's true.

Google Cheryl Coles brother then tell me if he not mixed.

doesn't mean he's part indian dimwit! :rolleyes:
Reply 71
Original post by Steevee
All these Muslims saying that Muslim women have 'dignity', you are pathetic :smile:

Are you seriously suggesting every actress, singer, sports-person, host etc is some sort of disgusting slut?

Or you just mad? You jelly eh?

Not everyone but yeah that is usually perception of Pakistani female anchors on TV, that they got there by sleeping their way through the TV industry males. Today it's changing somewhat, if they have husbands and children it automatically means they're in the good books. :rolleyes:
Original post by MrJon
Spanish people don't look Indian..:s-smilie: your talking about Gypsies...Like Jose Mourinho...Who is not Portguese.

Gypsies in the meditarenean claim they're spanish when they are homeless thieves who descend from Middle eastern/Indo tribes.

well they all certainly don't look alike . . . certainly are not all pale skinned with light hair/eyes . . . . gypsies/latino or whatever they may be . . . I'm guessing cher lloyd and cherly cole have romani blood in them (they look alike in their colouring) .. . . there is a link between a part of india and the gypsies in europe
Reply 73
doesn't mean he's part indian dimwit! :rolleyes:

who are you? and what is this denial over who is what or who is not?

people be confused about ethnicity. even to the point of making up terms like Peruvian-English. or Italian - Puerto Rican.

quite funny how new ethnicities are created on the spot nowdays.
Original post by MrJon
who are you? and what is this denial over who is what or who is not?

people be confused about ethnicity. even to the point of making up terms like Peruvian-English. or Italian - Puerto Rican.

quite funny how new ethnicities are created on the spot nowdays.

its more about people trying to claim an ethnicity . . . with regards to cheryl cole, there isn't any evidence that she is part indian . . . for all we know she could be part "spanish" ! :biggrin:
Reply 75
well they all certainly don't look alike . . . certainly are not all pale skinned with light hair/eyes . . . . gypsies/latino or whatever they may be . . . I'm guessing cher lloyd and cherly cole have romani blood in them (they look alike in their colouring) .. . . there is a link between a part of india and the gypsies in europe

spanish folk are white....

you don't need light hair and eyes to be white. Meditarenean race is a sub-race in the Caucasian race the same as the Aryan catergory.

Having darker skin by tanning doesn't change your race. You wouldn't call a pale Jap/Chinese white would we.

Even Middle Easteners are classed as caucasian. Caucasian means bone structure.
Original post by MrJon
spanish folk are white....

you don't need light hair and eyes to be white. Meditarenean race is a sub-race in the Caucasian race the same as the Aryan catergory.

Having darker skin by tanning doesn't change your race. You wouldn't call a pale Jap/Chinese white would we.

Even Middle Easteners are classed as caucasian. Caucasian means bone structure.

so from your "analysis" and by "looking at" coles brother, what makes you believe she is "part indian" ????
Reply 77
so from your "analysis" and by "looking at" coles brother, what makes you believe she is "part indian" ????

listen here. she has said that she is indian. it is well known.

you can tell by looking at her aswell. So when i was told this info it did not get up my shirt nor suprise me.

i've had enough of talking about Cheryl Cole anyway.

She can slurp on Ashleys unfaithfull dong for all i care.
Original post by MrJon
listen here. she has said that she is indian. it is well known.

you can tell by looking at her aswell. So when i was told this info it did not get up my shirt nor suprise me.

i've had enough of talking about Cheryl Cole anyway.

She can slurp on Ashleys unfaithfull dong for all i care.

I would rather slurp on your mums spanish clit :biggrin: ... but thats another story . . .as for cherly cole being part indian, oh well, we'll just have to take her word for it, or not...
Reply 79
I would rather slurp on your mums spanish clit :biggrin: ... but thats another story . . .as for cherly cole being part indian, oh well, we'll just have to take her word for it, or not...

loser. do 1

Quick Reply

Latest