Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I have seen this happen around me to lots of british born young girls, and guys have been trying to 'get me' into a relationship with them but I can see signs of desperacy and them bribing me like I will lose them forever otherwise.

In a lot of cases the guy doesnt truly want the girl, but he is just tricking her into marrying him and being in a relationship with her just so he can get the visa.

Well after he does get the visa to stay in the UK permanently after marriage, what does the guy do, does he just divorce her? Or stay with her married forever?

Becuase I doubt he truly loves her?

ReputationRep:
    Well if he divorces her straight away the UKBA sends him back home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by citalopram)
    Well I have seen this happen around me to lots of british born young girls, and guys have been trying to 'get me' into a relationship with them but I can see signs of desperacy and them bribing me like I will lose them forever otherwise.

In a lot of cases the guy doesnt truly want the girl, but he is just tricking her into marrying him and being in a relationship with her just so he can get the visa.

Well after he does get the visa to stay in the UK permanently after marriage, what does the guy do, does he just divorce her? Or stay with her married forever?

Becuase I doubt he truly loves her?
    Usually the kind of girls getting into these marriages are either:

1) Getting paid for it.

If the guy takes off they are complicit in the immigration fraud.

2) Fat, ugly 45+ year old women marrying 20 year old guys from Egypt, Morocco, W Africa etc.

If they are truly delusional enough to believe that the guy is interested in them and not their passport, then they are getting what they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    Well that reminds me of a past series of uk border force !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManAbout)
    Usually the kind of girls getting into these marriages are either:

1) Getting paid for it.

If the guy takes off they are complicit in the immigration fraud.

2) Fat, ugly 45+ year old women marrying 20 year old guys from Egypt, Morocco, W Africa etc.

If they are truly delusional enough to believe that the guy is interested in them and not their passport, then they are getting what they deserve.
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Well if he divorces her straight away the UKBA send him back home.
    Love it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.