Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically i think i twisted my leg/knee awkwardly earlier and im struggl;ing to put weight on it... the pain is worst on the front of my thigh right in the middle about the length of my hand down from my hip.. ok not the best way of explaining but as a rough idea, i did rest it for a while and got up again to taker a step and have hurt it again or aggravated it, anyways its alot more painful than when i first did it and no matter what position my leg is in its still hurting... also painful to touch

I have taken co-codamol for it and some anti inflammatories... heat has not relieved it in any way what so ever...

Any suggestions of what might help?

Thanks x

My suggestion is to see a doctor. I bet you would have never thought of it.

ReputationRep:
    I think a doctor might help.

EDIT:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    Great minds eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    Strangely enough i have yet my GP is not open and i have work tomorrow morning and have no way to get to A&E...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyChick)
    Strangely enough i have yet my GP is not open and i have work tomorrow morning and have no way to get to A&E...
    Hello, hopfully you have see doctor and are feeling better.

if not, stay off the leg for a few days and apply ice to the area, frozeen peas wrapped in a tea towel works well if you have no ice..

ReputationRep:
    I had the same thing a couple of months ago, I didn't go to the doctor though and just put up with it for a couple of weeks.. a bit stupid I know.
    I would recommend wearing a support on your knee and visiting your doctor.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.