Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Loads of my muso/chorister friends love his music! It's like, all they play at their parties. That and Matt Pash (as they call it :rolleyes: )

I'm torn between Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean.
    That's fine, I'm not saying the opposite, there are a lot of people who likes MJ. But yes, there are people who doesn't like him.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    To be honest, i dont like MJ.
    But i do like the Alien Ant Farm version of Smooth Criminal
    i have heard that version. It is a good version, but nothing beats the orginal.

ReputationRep:
    eerrr hard desision between smooth criminal, thriller, black or while and the way you make me feel..... desicions, desicions :s

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissnaughty)
    eerrr hard desision between smooth criminal, thriller, black or while and the way you make me feel..... desicions, desicions :s

xxx
    It's so hard isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i have heard that version. It is a good version, but nothing beats the orginal.
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    No choices from Dangerous!? Too many good songs to choose from! Shame he's a bit of a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    No choices from Dangerous!? Too many good songs to choose from! Shame he's a bit of a ****.
    It's werid. Me and me mates were watching all the videos and commenting on how better he'd look now if he

a.) never turned white
    b.) nevre had his nose job
    c.) never got accussed of sleeping with children.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.