Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on muscular people

ReputationRep:
    I'd say as a general rule they look ****ing awesome, it's the muscles I'm not such a fan of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I'd say as a general rule they look ****ing awesome, it's the muscles I'm not such a fan of.
    are you a female

ReputationRep:
    I think they can be really cool. But whether or not someone suits a mohawk probably depends more on their face shape and features rather than if they're muscular or not

ReputationRep:
    i always see that ridiculously good looking, non aging rock star/actor jared leto have one. looks class on him (no homo) (maybe a little)

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes look great, sometimes not so great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateMP)
    I think they can be really cool. But whether or not someone suits a mohawk probably depends more on their face shape and features rather than if they're muscular or not
    i meant to type masculine features (facial features, jawline etc), tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chestbrah123)
    are you a female
    I reserve the right not to answer that question. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chestbrah123)
    i meant to type masculine features (facial features, jawline etc), tired
    Haha, ohh. I think a mohawk would look awesome on such a person!

ReputationRep:
    I think black people suit it more recently, don't really like it on men knowdays. People like "Lil Twist" i think it looks good on

ReputationRep:
    If they're not too short then they're cool

I looooooooooooooooooooooove this, this and this! :love:
    Yes, they're all the same person but he looked sooo good that I couldn't give just one picture! :eek: :love:
    (If it's not apparent yet, I used to have such a huge fangirl crush on him when he had that hair :love:)

It also depends what you wear and your overall style.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.