The Student Room Group

Fingering is the most painful thing ever

I'm a virgin. Is this normal? When will it stop hurting? If fingering hurts this much I'm dreading sex!?
Reply 1
Sex, of any kind, including fingering, shouldn't hurt. When you've been having manual sex, have you been very aroused and relaxed, used lots of lube, and made sure you feel completely ready for this?

This article might help.
Reply 2
Original post by Yolly
Sex, of any kind, including fingering, shouldn't hurt. When you've been having manual sex, have you been very aroused and relaxed, used lots of lube, and made sure you feel completely ready for this?

This article might help.

Manual sex lol
Maybe he's being too rough? Ask him (well tell him) to be a bit gentler and start off slowly. The first time I ever got fingered hurt like hell, so I don't think it's abnormal.
Reply 4
It shouldn't hurt at all, make him put his finger in slowly before entering... or just rub around the area before, and wait for you to get aroused/turned on
Tell him to be more gentle and to do it slower, and obviously make sure you're wet enough first. It's not abnormal, probably just because you're really "tight" having never done it before (as most if not all virgins/people with not much sexual experience are). First time someone did it to me it really hurt too.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest