Turn on thread page Beta

Keep anon.
    I don't know whats wrong with me anymore.

Whenever i talk to him, all i think about is having sex with him. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex. I'm usually very conservative when it comes to sex, but this is getting irresistible, literally want to rip off his clothes and do him in different places

I'm afraid i'll do it one day and regret it. To make it worse, i made it clear to him that i'm not that kind of girl and now he's backed off a little. It's sickening how horny he makes me so quickly.

Have any girls felt like this? how do i continue to control myself?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I knew girls like you!

ReputationRep:
    As above. But maybe reaffirm to him that you're not "that" type of girl, but that doesn't mean it isn't an option...

(Original post by bigdave)
    I wish I knew girls like you!
    I'm starting to feel abnormal feeling like this.

I'm usually very calm and patient, but when he's around i just want to pull him on to me.

(Original post by Cuin)
    As above. But maybe reaffirm to him that you're not "that" type of girl, but that doesn't mean it isn't an option...
    I've been playing hard to get, what if going sex crazy turns him off? I don't want to do it once. what if he thinks i can't make my mind up?

ReputationRep:
    Propose being ****-buddies.

ReputationRep:
    What is it about him that ignites your lust? Is it his personality or something about his physical appearance??

ReputationRep:
    Er just do it, who cares. Do it or you will regret it, seriously!! It's normal to feel like that, just go for it. I don't beleive in playing hard to get and thinking to much into relationships of any kind, if you like him and he likes you then sex can only be a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon.
    I don't know whats wrong with me anymore.

Whenever i talk to him, all i think about is having sex with him. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex. I'm usually very conservative when it comes to sex, but this is getting irresistible, literally want to rip off his clothes and do him in different places

I'm afraid i'll do it one day and regret it. To make it worse, i made it clear to him that i'm not that kind of girl and now he's backed off a little. It's sickening how horny he makes me so quickly.

a) Have any girls felt like this?
    b) how do i continue to control myself?

a) YES
    b) DON'T

Seriously, be happy that you feel that way, its totally great to have sex with someone you desire that much. And totally normal to feel that way.

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao

In before this chick gets rejected whilst trying to rape a bloke

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'm flattered.

ReputationRep:
    lol ive been there and wish i didnt! same thing pretty much was really nice loads of compliments and soooooooooooo sexy but started being off a bit when he saw i wasnt as easy as hes used too. i didnt even like him that much but i did it cause he was HOT it wasnt even that good and he was so mean after felt so abused and he obviously never respected me if he was backing away cause he only wanted one thing. dont do it i iwsh i hadnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteethysmiles)
    lol ive been there and wish i didnt! same thing pretty much was really nice loads of compliments and soooooooooooo sexy but started being off a bit when he saw i wasnt as easy as hes used too. i didnt even like him that much but i did it cause he was HOT it wasnt even that good and he was so mean after felt so abused and he obviously never respected me if he was backing away cause he only wanted one thing. dont do it i iwsh i hadnt
    He sounds like a total pr***. Not all guys are like that. Don't lose faith in guys just yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callaghan)
    He sounds like a total pr***. Not all guys are like that. Don't lose faith in guys just yet!
    lol yes i know.thing is he like wore me down cause we were in the same class was just a total player. always said the right thing but was a total lier was all just an act to get what he wanted. i was just the idiot he was bragging to his friends about i hate it so much guess some of us learn the hard way

ReputationRep:
    What's stopping you? If you really like him then maybe you'll end up together. If he's just after sex then who cares, you can move on to bigger and better fish.. Is this really going to matter in a few years?

Sometimes we all just need a good rogering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farmboy_Pip)
    What's stopping you? If you really like him then maybe you'll end up together. If he's just after sex then who cares, you can move on to bigger and better fish.. Is this really going to matter in a few years?

Sometimes we all just need a good rogering.

My name's Roger

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know you felt that way about me, oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deltabomber)
    My name's Roger
    Is it really Roger, or are you saying that for comedic effect? It's imperative that you answer this question honestly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Whenever i talk to him, all i think about is having sex with him. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex.
    :sexface: :perv:

We've been together since February and I made it very clear from the beginning that I would stay a virgin until Marraige. However over time my feelings have developed and I love him more and more each day. I now really really want to have sex with him over and over again. He loves me so I know he'll be gentle with me, because he's done some other foreplay and stuff with me before and I just really love him and when we do have sex its going to be so special and magically emotionally and physically. He is my first boyfriend and I never thought i'd ever feel like this for anyone but I really can't imagine my life without him but yeah I really want it so bad. I've tried doing BJs but i'm not as good as I know guys probably expect.

ReputationRep:
    That's me I'm just like that sex sex n sex all day I want him so much and I will life is too short so go get him .

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.