Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i brought theses super cute wedges and I was so happy about the put them on to wear for the day. When I got out the front door I felt unstable lol turns out I walked to the end of my road turned back home bcuz of the pain and unstability and put flats on then wait for it.............................C ALLED A CAB!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL they are not even that high and yes I do have experience in heels. What to do should I practice in them more or just give in. I do love these wedges now it hurts to look at them. Girls holla at me or guys if thats what ur into lool

ReputationRep:
    Did you not try them on in the shop?

ReputationRep:
    Whats so funny about it

ReputationRep:
    lool i thought u had a wedgie

ReputationRep:
    I say persevere with them, at least for a little while. It's hard when shoes are absolutely killer, but sometimes they can be broken in. I'd definitely cover your feet in plasters before you try them again to avoid too much damage, but don't give up on them yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humblez21)
    So i brought theses super cute wedges and I was so happy about the put them on to wear for the day. When I got out the front door I felt unstable lol turns out I walked to the end of my road turned back home bcuz of the pain and unstability and put flats on then wait for it.............................C ALLED A CAB!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL they are not even that high and yes I do have experience in heels. What to do should I practice in them more or just give in. I do love these wedges now it hurts to look at them. Girls holla at me or guys if thats what ur into lool
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Practice makes perfect!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.