Turn on thread page Beta

"Cute" little black kid share his views on white people watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ..........warning language alert

How long before a "political correctness officer" comes along and calls ME racist for posting this.

Antiracism is a code word for antiwhite

http://moonbattery.com/?p=2778

ReputationRep:
    So the kid's racist, what's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    So the kid's racist, what's your point?
    Exactly, racists in every race, proves nothing?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, this kid's clearly been raised the same way most skinheads have. Parenting fail.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    One black kid is racist. OMFG all black people are racist.

:facepalm2: Shut up OP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a bit on the barrier here. What he said, was not okay. But if you watched it, he didn't give a reason as to why he didn't like white people. Children don't reach the cognitive development where they understand that different does not equate to bad, until around the age of ten, so he may not have reached that development yet. Another reason being that he grew up in an anti-white household/environment, so he is just regurgitating what everyone else has said in order to fit in; if you noticed, a lot of his language was very much slang more often used within the black community, such as when he called his dad "******". Not every black person uses this language, so I'd be very much inclined to say that this kid is attempting to adapt to a certain lifestyle, area, to certain people, so he could purely also just be using their beliefs as his own.

But OP, this is not to say that every black person is racist :erm:. You sadly get racist people of all skin colours.

ReputationRep:
    It's a parenting problem. One person doesn't represent the whole.

And anti-racism DOES NOT equal anti-white, since you could put it the other way, and say anti-racism equals anti-black, which is also wrong. Grow up, and learn about what racism really means (and discrimination while you're at it).

ReputationRep:
    I think it's worse that he's now "cute" and not just cute because of the poor upbringing he's probably had.

Kind of like saying the less-educated will never be good looking.

ReputationRep:
    Freedom of speech... tbh if its racist its racist... doesnt matter if he is cute or ugly!

ReputationRep:
    He likes white-chicks. Not a proper racist, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClumsyAssassin)

And anti-racism DOES NOT equal anti-white, since you could put it the other way, and say anti-racism equals anti-black, which is also wrong. Grow up, and learn about what racism really means (and discrimination while you're at it).
    Antiracism is a CODE WORD for antiwhite

Code word DOES NOT equal "equal"

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're confused. That kid is racist. He is black. To claim that being anti-racist is anti-white in the same statement you bring to attention a racist black person? It's one of the worst attempts at rationalising hate, ever. No, scratch that; it's possibly the worst rationalisation, period.

ReputationRep:
    So he doesn't like white men then? Sounds like he might be basing this on experiences of male aggression which happens to just may have been with white guys.

ReputationRep:
    Why did he tip perfectly good cola down the sink just to fill it with orange juice :curious:

Also, an 8 year old, "I only like white chicks" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    OP, you're confused. That kid is racist. He is black. To claim that being anti-racist is anti-white in the same statement you bring to attention a racist black person? It's one of the worst attempts at rationalising hate, ever. No, scratch that; it's possibly the worst rationalisation, period.
    How many TIMES? You have not understood the point. Read what i type here and THINK it over. I'll make it even more obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkevkev)
    How many TIMES? You have not understood the point. Read what i type here and THINK it over. I'll make it even more obvious.

Which simply means that anti-racism implies anti-white, but not vice versa. My point still stands.

If syntaxing this with boolean algebra would help at all, do give me a shout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Which simply means that anti-racism implies anti-white, but not vice versa. My point still stands.

If syntaxing this with boolean algebra would help at all, do give me a shout.
    Almost correct.

This is how your "anti-racism" WORKS on Planet Earth.....

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews ."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

ReputationRep:
    8 years old "I only like white chicks". LMAO.

ReputationRep:
    Except everybody doesn't says there's a race problem. That's exactly why you hate us. Remember?

I don't think you've got a very good understanding of liberalism.

(I'm talking about ideological liberalism here, the kind that isn't connected to fiscal policies).

Also, your understanding of genocide is whacked. A genocide is a systematic and deliberate attempt to remove a particular set of genes from the makeup of a region or society; acknowledging that gene pools can change with the times is not supporting genocide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    Why did he tip the cola down the sink just to fill it with orange juice :curious:
    This xD

And to add to the debate, that kid has obviously been brought up wrong.
    But I would say everyone is racist ever so slightly, even sexist!
    If you watch a game show and there is your race on there and another race who do you want to win? Be honest. It's the same if they are both your race you'd want your sex to win, right?
    In that aspect I would say I am racist.

In real life my friendship group consists of every single race white, Indian, Chinese and some that are mixed, but this was my environment and how my parents brought me up.
    Unfortunately I could have been just like that kid if I had been brought up in a all black community

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.