Turn on thread page Beta

Am i masturbating too much? :/ watch

Announcements

I'm a girl and i'm 18
    i've been masturbating since i was 10 and since then i've been doing it almost every day. Do u think this too much and not normal or is there anything wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely normal and healthy. Masturbation is only a problem if it starts interfering with your every day life, e.g. masturbating instead of going to classes/work. You have nothing to worry about.

(Original post by imomo16)
    Absolutely normal and healthy. Masturbation is only a problem if it starts interfering with your every day life, e.g. masturbating instead of going to classes/work. You have nothing to worry about.
    There are times though that i feel too horny, so i might do it for 5 - 6 times a day. That doesn't happen often though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There are times though that i feel too horny, so i might do it for 5 - 6 times a day. That doesn't happen often though
    Do you mean 6 times spread throughout the day, or just a long session with a few breaks where you can squeeze out five or six orgasms? I often do the latter, but I don't often manage the former, although occasionally just after I've been with my guy I'll still be horny even though he's gone back to his place and I'll just be gagging for it all day. I dunno if this is normal though - I posted another thread (with a poll) and so far it seems I'm the only one who does it, haha! How old are you btw?

(Original post by nettles)
    Do you mean 6 times spread throughout the day, or just a long session with a few breaks where you can squeeze out five or six orgasms? I often do the latter, but I don't often manage the former, although occasionally just after I've been with my guy I'll still be horny even though he's gone back to his place and I'll just be gagging for it all day. I dunno if this is normal though - I posted another thread (with a poll) and so far it seems I'm the only one who does it, haha! How old are you btw?

Well i've done both! Both spread throughout the day and 5 - 6 in a row. But i've noticed that this happens in periods when i'm quite nervous like when i have exams and i'm studying a lot! I'm not with someone now but when i was it was fine.. i mean i didn't do anything after we did stuff even if i was still horny! I'm 18.. you?

and i saw your poll :P
    i voted even before i start this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well i've done both! Both spread throughout the day and 5 - 6 in a row. But i've noticed that this happens in periods when i'm quite nervous like when i have exams and i'm studying a lot! I'm not with someone now but when i was it was fine.. i mean i didn't do anything after we did stuff even if i was still horny! I'm 18.. you?
    17 - I just have these really horny thoughts all the time, I thought it was just me being a nympho, but my bf seems to love it!

ReputationRep:
    17 - I just have these really horny thoughts all the time, I thought it was just me being a nympho, but my bf seems to love it!
    Oh yeah, that's a real surpise. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Obviously guys would love it.

And on topic, nah that's completely normal, especially in times of stress.

lol... obviously he loves it! All boys love that. I don't think it's something weird though.. there is nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem. I tend to once a day....at least. Depends on my sex drive (which is pretty up and down). As long as you dont let it interfere with your other activities then youll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    fit

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.