Turn on thread page Beta

Places to sell clothes cat boot stylee in london? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have piles and piles of clothing piling up and I am considering selling them all off. The cheapest way I could do this is through a car boot. But just by looking around I see they sell their clothes for like 50p or 2 pounds to the max and my clothes are most definitely not worth 5p or even 2 pounds! Is there a car boot style place where I can sell my stuff in london? I am ruling out Ebay completely because I am not an online person and I like to physically interact with people while selling or buying. It would be great if people share their similar experiences or have a solution to this. Need to get some odd cash to pay the bills

ReputationRep:
    You say your clothes are not worth 5p or even 2 pounds as if they are worth much less...? Was that just bad wording, did you mean they're worth much more?

I know you're not an online person but ebay is a good place, if you plan all auctions to end at similar times / days you can post everything out the same day. Some items go for more than original RRP.

Another option is I know there are a lot of sites set up that offer 'clothes swap' meets, and I'm guessing LDN would be a perfect place to do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkinnyKitty)
    You say your clothes are not worth 5p or even 2 pounds as if they are worth much less...? Was that just bad wording, did you mean they're worth much more?
    yea i meant my clothes are worth much more lol I guess i'll have to try Ebay. Need to find an online tutorial to set it all up. Gah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preeti4fashion)
    I have piles and piles of clothing piling up and I am considering selling them all off. The cheapest way I could do this is through a car boot. But just by looking around I see they sell their clothes for like 50p or 2 pounds to the max and my clothes are most definitely not worth 5p or even 2 pounds! Is there a car boot style place where I can sell my stuff in london? I am ruling out Ebay completely because I am not an online person and I like to physically interact with people while selling or buying. It would be great if people share their similar experiences or have a solution to this. Need to get some odd cash to pay the bills
    http://www.timeout.com/london/featur...car-boot-sales
    Google car boot sales?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.