Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I kinda like doing it,guess its just a bit kinky and fun but can you explain why you like it?Is it a dominance thing or to do with adrenaline and stuff?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhignell)
    I kinda like doing it,guess its just a bit kinky and fun but can you explain why you like it?Is it a dominance thing or to do with adrenaline and stuff?Thanks
    Are you a dude? Or a girl who like to be choked? Either way, it's pretty messed up and dangerous. And basically I don't understand why you're posting it on TSR, good luck trying to find someone on here who would be willing to do your 'kinky' stuff....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickth)
    Are you a dude? Or a girl who like to be choked? Either way, it's pretty messed up and dangerous. And basically I don't understand why you're posting it on TSR, good luck trying to find someone on here who would be willing to do your 'kinky' stuff....
    Firstly its not messed up

secondly its not that uncommonn for many people to enjoy it a little

thirdly - yeah posting it on TSR is hardly nessecary.

Fourthly OP its bloody dangerous so be damn careful.

ReputationRep:
    I quite enjoy girls choking me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    I quite enjoy girls choking me.
    with their ****?

(Original post by Steverockin)
    with their ****?
    Those aren't girls.

ReputationRep:
    Erotic asphyxiation can cause sexual arousal, hence why some people find it a turn on- it's really not weird in the slightest. The accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase giddiness, lightheadness and pleasure. Lack of oxygen combined with an orgasm apparently gives a rush that is "equal to that of taking cocaine"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animalnitrate)
    Erotic asphyxiation can cause sexual arousal, hence why some people find it a turn on- it's really not weird in the slightest. The accumulation of carbon dioxide can increase giddiness, lightheadness and pleasure. Lack of oxygen combined with an orgasm apparently gives a rush that is "equal to that of taking cocaine"
    That's just stupid. Why would you even try that?! Just do anal or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    Brilliant reply. That should be used as a response for day-to-day problems and issues.

ReputationRep:
    Because enjoying pure physical or psychological pleasure is just stupid...

ReputationRep:
    Because enjoying pure physical or psychological pleasure is just stupid...
    Yes, when it involves being strangled...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, when it involves being strangled...
    Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean that other people can't. It's not exactly my cup of tea either, but I don't look down on those who do enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Just because you don't like the idea doesn't mean that other people can't. It's not exactly my cup of tea either, but I don't look down on those who do enjoy it.
    Well you should, it's dangerous and stupid.

Lemme guess, you're chummy with the heroine addicts for their "life choices" I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    You filthy animal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickth)
    Yeah i am a dude.

Y not post it on tsr?

If you read my question i am not looking for someone to choke i was just asking anyone who enjoys it 2 explain y.

Anyway i asked the person i did it with and they explained so its all gd

ReputationRep:
    Thanks your pretty much on the money i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    Firstly its not messed up

secondly its not that uncommonn for many people to enjoy it a little

thirdly - yeah posting it on TSR is hardly nessecary.

Fourthly OP its bloody dangerous so be damn careful.
    Yeah after i posted it i decided it was a bit stupid to post.I don't really know how 2 delete it now tho?

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried it (well OK I'm a total virgin), but yeah, I'd like to try it, haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbethany)
    I've never tried it (well OK I'm a total virgin), but yeah, I'd like to try it, haha...
    i would suggest normal sex before you try choking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbethany)
    *facepalm*

Faith in humanity...declining rapidly...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.