Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m an ex student at Nottingham Trent, class of 2009! While I was there I was involved the with RAG Society (Raising and Giving for charity)

Now I’ve left, my career is all about fundraising for charity, which is great. I work for a charity called WheelPower, who give disabled children the opportunity to play sport.

I’ve managed to get the charity shortlisted as a Trent RAG charity, now it’s down to a student vote. I urge you all to vote for a charity.

I understand you will not all want to vote for WheelPower (you should though!), but I think it’s important for everyone to at least vote for a cause. I’d love it if WheelPower won the vote, because it would mean I will get to come back to Trent and work you guys raising money. Plus my boss will be quite impressed if I get this happening.

http://www.trentstudents.org/rag/con...ity_elections/

Thanks TSRers!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.