Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This may be a stupid question but do we put our predicted grades on UCAS, if we do, how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrewpeters)
    This may be a stupid question but do we put our predicted grades on UCAS, if we do, how?
    Put in your A2 subject choices, and just leave it as pending. When you click pay send it will go to your referee and they'll fill it in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilliehear)
    Put in your A2 subject choices, and just leave it as pending. When you click pay send it will go to your referee and they'll fill it in
    Ah thanks Also, you know when you edit an A2 subject, it comes up with 6 modules to fill in... do we need to include the 3 from AS?

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks Also, you know when you edit an A2 subject, it comes up with 6 modules to fill in... do we need to include the 3 from AS?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    You dont have to fill in any modules (unless specifically specified by a uni) and we havent been told to fill in any for A2. Talk to your head of 6th form to check though

ReputationRep:
    Wait, I'm confused. We enter our AS levels right? Then our A2s and enter them as pending?

ReputationRep:
    On the A2 form I've been told I need to enter the modules I'm taking this year... say "buss3" and "buss4" for business, and put them in the "module 1" and "module 2" section of the A2 form...

THIS IS SO UNCLEAR! Please can someone who actually knows what to do tell us how we set up the A2 form...?!?! Please help!

ReputationRep:
    So can someone be clear? We enter our AS under Advanced Subsidiary (after 2001) then enter our A2 subjects in a different section?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I would put A2's in as Module 3 and 4 (or 4, 5 and 6 if applicable to the subject.) It doesn't matter that much how you do it as it's not a compulsory section of the form.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Lewis :D)
    So can someone be clear? We enter our AS under Advanced Subsidiary (after 2001) then enter our A2 subjects in a different section?
    Yes. AS's under the section you mentioned and A2 under Advanced Level (or the option to that effect that they give you.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-x)
    Yes. AS's under the section you mentioned and A2 under Advanced Level (or the option to that effect that they give you.)
    Thank you .
    My UCAS advisor didn't tell me to enter my A2s :s

ReputationRep:
    You don't put your predicted grades on. They go in your reference.

ReputationRep:
    So we enter out AS grades twice then right?

ReputationRep:
    So we enter out AS grades twice then right?
    Nope just in the AS section... in A2 section you only write the A2 modules.

ReputationRep:
    About the AS Resits I'm pretty sure this how you do it:

AS = Put all your AS grades regardless if you're going to resit, you have to state them all

A2 = Put your A2 modules in as pending with the name of the units you are going to take. After you filled your A2 Modules, there is space for Module 3-6 and those can be occupied if you are resitting any AS exams. You put the resits in there as pending.

ReputationRep:
    How do we put them in as pending?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Thank you .
    My UCAS advisor didn't tell me to enter my A2s :s
    You just enter the subjects, the units you are taking if you wish, put it as a pending qualification and the referee will sort the rest out once the application is sent to them. I don't even know what my predicted grades were on UCAS so it's not something you need to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-x)
    You just enter the subjects, the units you are taking if you wish, put it as a pending qualification and the referee will sort the rest out once the application is sent to them. I don't even know what my predicted grades were on UCAS so it's not something you need to worry about.
    Thanks! Is the qualification date August 2012?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsGood)
    About the AS Resits I'm pretty sure this how you do it:

AS = Put all your AS grades regardless if you're going to resit, you have to state them all

A2 = Put your A2 modules in as pending with the name of the units you are going to take. After you filled your A2 Modules, there is space for Module 3-6 and those can be occupied if you are resitting any AS exams. You put the resits in there as pending.
    I think your right.
    So i done 4 as levels and dropped one, so this means i need to fill out 4 of the Advanced subsidiary 2001 and onwards ect with my grades, and then a further 3 GCE advanced level ones including the modules from AS and the A2's left as pending.

ReputationRep:
    How do we put them in as pending?
    There is a pending option when you select what grade you achieved

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.