Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i failed my first practical test yesterday and want to book another as soon as possible, but it always shows dates on Tuesdays at 10:44, why does it not show other days and times?

ReputationRep:
    It maybe that that is the first available slot. A cancellation maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Did you put that as your preferred?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History123)
    Did you put that as your preferred?
    No, i put it as earliest possible dates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h4mza)
    So i failed my first practical test yesterday and want to book another as soon as possible, but it always shows dates on Tuesdays at 10:44, why does it not show other days and times?
    It shouldn't do? unless that is the only available time and has been all the other times, maybe people are avoiding it for the same reason as you and nobody wants that time slot.

keep checking for cancellations, and try and book a date as early as possible and try to get a good time like mine was at 2:31pm

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.