Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For Economics.

SOAS is AAA, Nottingham AAB (I'm an international student)

Not too keen on SOAS as a uni, seems to small and doesn't seem to have much in terms of student life. But I love London as a city and a UOL uni comes with a rep that's respected everywhere internationally.

Nottingham is perhaps not so well known internationally but seems more student friendly and the city also seems nice.

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham has a very good reputation with employees so for me that boosts its relatively low reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob247)
    For Economics.

SOAS is AAA, Nottingham AAB (I'm an international student)

Not too keen on SOAS as a uni, seems to small and doesn't seem to have much in terms of student life. But I love London as a city and a UOL uni comes with a rep that's respected everywhere internationally.

Nottingham is perhaps not so well known internationally but seems more student friendly and the city also seems nice.
    You think so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Organ)
    You think so?
    never visited. seems ok from the pictures/youtube videos/street view images that i've seen.

ReputationRep:
    bump

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.