Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that these insecure girls (in my opinion), try make eye contact with me when I'm walking confidently towards them; when I do and get the hint that they're interested, and I'm not, I look away and they say whisper 'eww'. I swear next time I hear a girl say that, I'm going to cuss the **** out of the whore?!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you need a better imagination

ReputationRep:
    maybe your wishful thinking is wrong.... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Try deodorant?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're ugly

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes get weird looks from girls if I'm walking towards one or a few when I'm one of the only ones passing them on the street. I get self conscience though, start to walk funny, and try and smile at them but probably end up looking creepy.

ReputationRep:
    pics?

ReputationRep:
    You look good... I don't know why girls are 'ewwing' at you :dontknow: Maybe they don't like black guys? Or maybe it's your facial appearance?

ReputationRep:
    Groce

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it, girl make eye contact with you, you walk confidently toward them, they are interested in you, but you are not interested in them so you walk away and whilst you are walking away they say "eww"

that's just ****ing weird and you really need to start making sense if you want solutions

maybe theyre saying eww at your level of stupidity which is so large that girls recognize it just as you walk towards them

ReputationRep:
    They probably walk away from you seeing as you have a red rectangle on your face.

ReputationRep:
    If they were interested in you why would they say eww? :s

ReputationRep:
    this is a thread showing himself off getting ratings, explains why hes topless

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.