The Student Room Group

Worried I've forgot loads!

It's been quite a while since I last studied any maths and I'm the kind of person who needs to keep going over something to remember it, but I'm starting uni on Sunday and studying starts a week later, I'm hoping that once lectures start it will all come back to me and then I'll start learning the new stuff but if I think about what I can remember it's not really a lot :s-smilie: anyone else find this before they started or anyone got any tips for when I start? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
You should probably try to spend a couple of hours over the next few days going through old A2 textbooks and such, pick out a couple of questions from each section and have a go at them. It will take a bit of time to get back into the swing of it but it will be way better to do that now rather than trying to follow a lecture that is building on topics you haven't seen for 3 months.
Khan Academy revision :smile:
I had the same problem in my QM lectures for Accounting. Don't worry as when the lectures start the basic stuff starts flooding back and the advanced stuff will follow soon enough if you first year maybe a sort of recap year to get everyone up to the same standard.

Quick Reply

Latest