Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i've been in my new place for 5 days now, and on the 3rd day one of the guys(We'll call him B) claimed i hadn't been washing the females (we'll call her G) 'utensils'.

Just now i've found a message in the draw claiming ' ask before you use anything, knife, fork, plates ... your not cleaning it well enough for me'. now that's confused me as i've NOT used any forks, knifes, plates! i've used one bowl, cleaned it and placed it back.

she does seem very stuck up at times and i feel as though she's patronizing me

i have NO IDEA why after 5 days she is making weird accusations against me...what should i say to her?

ReputationRep:
    well, u can say all right i'll clean it very well when/if i use it.

ReputationRep:
    I live with a housemate who does this-- she'll storm up to my room and tell me I've left loads of washing up on the side... even if I've been away for four days and have, therefore, not been anywhere near the kitchen. She also tried to get the landlord to withhold my deposit because of some washing up. Which wasn't mine.

(This is but the tip of her iceberg of craziness).

I've not yet found a solution. So far I've tried being reasonable (which ends in yelling). Being nice (which ends in yelling). Being yell-y (which ends in yelling). The only tactic I've found that sort of works is repeating the same phrase to her over and over again until she understands. That is not my washing up. That is not my washing up. While attempting to sound like a sane person.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.