Turn on thread page Beta

S Club 3 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    They are at my uni in Wrexham on Friday, didn't even know they still partially existed until I saw the poster. It's Jo O'Meara, Bradley McIntosh and Paul Cattermole.

Wonder if the others feel secretly pissed that Paul damaged the band by originally leaving because he felt like a sell-out and hated the manufactured pop world, but is now cashing in on a quick buck. Bet he yearns to be able to turn back time like.

Tbh, I loved them as a kid (wouldn't tell my mates that!), was gutted when they split, but I had forgotten about them for years, so I decided to do a little further reading up on them. Since leaving:

Rachel Stevens has had a successful music/television career.

Hannah Spearritt has become an actress and is the main character on the TV show, Primeval with her fiancee Andrew Lee-Potts, whom she cheated on Paul with.

Jon Lee has become a musical theatre star.

Jo O'Meara, of course, had that infamous Big Brother stint with the racism controversy and in 2005 had a single that got to number 13 in the charts.

Tina Barrett took time out to 'be normal' and is planning to release an album very soon.

Bradley McIntosh starred in an MTV show called 'Totally Boyband', about a band he joined with other disbanded boyband members callled 'Upperstreet' which released one single and was a commercial disaster. Now a DJ and song producer.

Paul Cattermole's rock band Skua failed to attraction any significant attention. Done nothing in the public eye, except give a kiss-and-tell to the News of the World in 2007 saying how Hannah cheated on him and also revealed details about their sex life which was pretty low.

They 'reunited' for one night last March, when Jon Lee invited them to his musical 'Jersey Boys', in which he played the role of Frankie Valli. Wonder if there was any fur flying between Paul and Hannah?! :fight:

So that's pretty much it. I think I'll go to see them and have a few drinks and reminicse about my childhood.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godot92)
    So that's pretty much it. I think I'll go to see them and have a few drinks and reminice about my childhood.
    Here are some slightly recent pics of them as well
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ened-Paul.html

and here's s club 8 when they had a reunion
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nion-bash.html

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.