This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
i have generalised tastes based on nationality..i dont see why guys cant aswell.
exactly, i would never go out with an asian guy, i dont know why they just dont appeal to me, but carribean guys now theres a different story!!
djscornful
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
wtf r u on about kid!! i aint being racist!!!ppl say " i prefer ausssies or russians" ...so i jst put ths poll up to see wat r people's choices!! i aint being racist...bare tat in mind
cheers

(Original post by piginapoke)
This topic seems more racist than any of the things I've read here about the BNP or Islam!
wizard
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
exactly, i would never go out with an asian guy, i dont know why they just dont appeal to me, but carribean guys now theres a different story!!
I second that. I would never go out with an asian chick. It's not a matter of racism, it's a matter of personal taste and you must respect it piginapoke.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By "better" did he not mean "more attractive"? It's hardly racist to find a certain race more attractive than another.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have a tendancy to find most women attractive irrespective of ethnicity - however i do have a problem with bony women and big-boned women - i just dont get a boner around them i like a woman with everything in the right proportion - an hour-glass shape tickles my fancy
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Indians, no question. hottest ever
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by djscornful)
which gals u think rr better??
Can't you spell?
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, even though I think it's unfair to say that females from one country are better, I still have a preference to a certain type of girl (come on, everyone does). My ideal girl would be Chinese, Japanese or Korean but as long as we love each other, I don't mind if they are European, Asian etc. I'm Chinese and it's not uncommon for parents to feel uncomfortable when their children go out with someone from another race. It's not racism or something, it's just how it is.
lilmissnaughty
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by djscornful)
which gals u think rr better??
no one is better than anyone, they may be more attractive or have more skill at something, however overall they are not a better person !!!

xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (214)
38.56%
Take autumn exams (167)
30.09%
Look for a job (19)
3.42%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
3.96%
Take a year out (99)
17.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
6.13%

Watched Threads