Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    i have generalised tastes based on nationality..i dont see why guys cant aswell.
    exactly, i would never go out with an asian guy, i dont know why they just dont appeal to me, but carribean guys now theres a different story!!

ReputationRep:
    wtf r u on about kid!! i aint being racist!!!ppl say " i prefer ausssies or russians" ...so i jst put ths poll up to see wat r people's choices!! i aint being racist...bare tat in mind
    cheers

(Original post by piginapoke)
    This topic seems more racist than any of the things I've read here about the BNP or Islam!

(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    exactly, i would never go out with an asian guy, i dont know why they just dont appeal to me, but carribean guys now theres a different story!!
    I second that. I would never go out with an asian chick. It's not a matter of racism, it's a matter of personal taste and you must respect it piginapoke.

ReputationRep:
    By "better" did he not mean "more attractive"? It's hardly racist to find a certain race more attractive than another.

ReputationRep:
    I have a tendancy to find most women attractive irrespective of ethnicity - however i do have a problem with bony women and big-boned women - i just dont get a boner around them i like a woman with everything in the right proportion - an hour-glass shape tickles my fancy

ReputationRep:
    Indians, no question. hottest ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djscornful)
    which gals u think rr better??
    Can't you spell?

ReputationRep:
    Well, even though I think it's unfair to say that females from one country are better, I still have a preference to a certain type of girl (come on, everyone does). My ideal girl would be Chinese, Japanese or Korean but as long as we love each other, I don't mind if they are European, Asian etc. I'm Chinese and it's not uncommon for parents to feel uncomfortable when their children go out with someone from another race. It's not racism or something, it's just how it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djscornful)
    which gals u think rr better??
    no one is better than anyone, they may be more attractive or have more skill at something, however overall they are not a better person !!!

xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.