Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Pencil Queen
    Nice people don't lie
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pencil queen i agree you are a degenerate lying *****. As everyone can tell by your dishonest name. She aint female. Hell she is call "Pencil Queen", from which one can deduce she either thinks she daddys little princess, or more likely that she is a bloke called trevor with an, "ahem" pencil. I know what i believe, oh and stop sending me those sick pictures, i dont even like bananas.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by bbbb)
    Originally Posted by Pencil Queen
    Nice people don't lie
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pencil queen i agree you are a degenerate lying *****. As everyone can tell by your dishonest name. She aint female. Hell she is call "Pencil Queen", from which one can deduce she either thinks she daddys little princess, or more likely that she is a bloke called trevor with an, "ahem" pencil. I know what i believe, oh and stop sending me those sick pictures, i dont even like bananas.
    :eek: My secret is out :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    :rolleyes:
    hello, i am a freshie from kenya and i was wondering y u all people swear and mean to each other. please be peacful and calm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phat_contract)
    hello, i am a freshie from kenya and i was wondering y u all people swear and mean to each other. please be peacful and calm
    hello miss pencil queen.. are u dumb?>

ReputationRep:
    It is only the minority of people who are like that.
    The majority of us are good people, but there are always a few people who think its funny to post this sort of abusive stuff.

ReputationRep:
    It is only the minority of people who are like that.
    The majority of us are good people, but there are always a few people who think its funny to post this sort of abusive stuff.
    yes iluvatar i think u r a gay chump

ReputationRep:
    yes iluvatar i think u r a gay chump
    And the point is proven again.
    BTW, does it give you pleasure displacing your own insecurities onto others?

ReputationRep:
    And the point is proven again.
    BTW, does it give you pleasure displacing your own insecurities onto others?
    wtf u on freak?

btw do u kno maaaaaasssssssooooooooooddd

ReputationRep:
    wtf u on freak?

btw do u kno maaaaaasssssssooooooooooddd
    You have problems with admitting your sexuality, so instead of facing up to it, you displace it onto others.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i take it ur new here.....you'll find given time people tend to argue alot on here!! And when the arguments get outa control the verbal abuse enters!!!

ReputationRep:
    You have problems with admitting your sexuality, so instead of facing up to it, you displace it onto others.
    r u gay.. r u tryin to come onto me?

ReputationRep:
    r u gay.. r u tryin to come onto me?
    See. Classic displacement behaviour.
    Because you cannot admit that you yourself are gay, you try to push it onto other people.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.