This discussion is closed.
bbbb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Originally Posted by Pencil Queen
Nice people don't lie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pencil queen i agree you are a degenerate lying *****. As everyone can tell by your dishonest name. She aint female. Hell she is call "Pencil Queen", from which one can deduce she either thinks she daddys little princess, or more likely that she is a bloke called trevor with an, "ahem" pencil. I know what i believe, oh and stop sending me those sick pictures, i dont even like bananas.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes:
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bbbb)
Originally Posted by Pencil Queen
Nice people don't lie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pencil queen i agree you are a degenerate lying *****. As everyone can tell by your dishonest name. She aint female. Hell she is call "Pencil Queen", from which one can deduce she either thinks she daddys little princess, or more likely that she is a bloke called trevor with an, "ahem" pencil. I know what i believe, oh and stop sending me those sick pictures, i dont even like bananas.
:eek: My secret is out :eek:
phat_contract
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
:rolleyes:
hello, i am a freshie from kenya and i was wondering y u all people swear and mean to each other. please be peacful and calm
phat_contract
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by phat_contract)
hello, i am a freshie from kenya and i was wondering y u all people swear and mean to each other. please be peacful and calm
hello miss pencil queen.. are u dumb?>
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is only the minority of people who are like that.
The majority of us are good people, but there are always a few people who think its funny to post this sort of abusive stuff.
phat_contract
Report 16 years ago
It is only the minority of people who are like that.
The majority of us are good people, but there are always a few people who think its funny to post this sort of abusive stuff.
yes iluvatar i think u r a gay chump
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes iluvatar i think u r a gay chump
And the point is proven again.
BTW, does it give you pleasure displacing your own insecurities onto others?
phat_contract
Report 16 years ago
And the point is proven again.
BTW, does it give you pleasure displacing your own insecurities onto others?
wtf u on freak?

btw do u kno maaaaaasssssssooooooooooddd
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wtf u on freak?

btw do u kno maaaaaasssssssooooooooooddd
You have problems with admitting your sexuality, so instead of facing up to it, you displace it onto others.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hi there, i take it ur new here.....you'll find given time people tend to argue alot on here!! And when the arguments get outa control the verbal abuse enters!!!
phat_contract
Report 16 years ago
You have problems with admitting your sexuality, so instead of facing up to it, you displace it onto others.
r u gay.. r u tryin to come onto me?
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
r u gay.. r u tryin to come onto me?
See. Classic displacement behaviour.
Because you cannot admit that you yourself are gay, you try to push it onto other people.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (210)
60%
No they should not (102)
29.14%
Abstain (38)
10.86%

Watched Threads