Turn on thread page Beta

There is this girl in my year in Upper Sixth form that has caught my attention. Yes, she is Chinese. She is not the only chinese girl in sixth form, there are a few, but I could easily say she is the cutest and best looking out of all of them.

Well basically I have a crush on her. I sit next to her in Maths all the time, and it has gotten to a point where I only think about her in that subject lol. I tried approaching her in the library once to try and spark up just a small conversation, but that didn't achieve much.

I think she does kind of like me. I am the only guy she ever looks at, and I have caught her looking at me a few times in the past few days. I think language is kind of a barrier; her English isn't bad, but it isn't really good either. Also, most importantly, she is reasonably shy.

TL;DR I have a crush on a shy Chinese girl in my year, don't know really how to approach her... What exactly should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a white guy? Because loads of Oriental girls like white guys so there might too much of a problem

White girls never like Oriental guys though. :sad:

(Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Are you a white guy? Because loads of Oriental girls like white guys so there might too much of a problem

Yes, I am white. She might like me, but the problem is I have no idea how to approach an asian girl. If you are Oriental, then you probably sure know much more than me on this. Please help :confused:

*bump*

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)

that is rubbish.. I'm white and I've slept with a singapore/thai guy and now I'm seeing a guy that is half chinese/half white. SO thats not true at all.

ReputationRep:
    i'm asian and i LOVE white guys
    so don't worry dude, just GO!

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to look over notes, or meet at break time to do so. or make small talk when in class.

ReputationRep:
    GF is a Chinese International Student, her English is pretty good but needs my help a few times or to give her new words.

They are no different to any other human being. If you like her just approach her. Maybe find out one of her interests before hand. If you think she likes you, then she'll like the fact that you've approached her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.