Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does such thing exist?

Bacon fried rice.

ReputationRep:
    even with pineapple, it doesn't taste great.

food that makes you wanna ****

ReputationRep:
    fish

ReputationRep:
    Bananas, carrots and cucumbers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    Bacon fried rice.
    *Foreign brown guy accent* Your heart! Goddammit! *foreign brown guy accent*

ReputationRep:
    ... Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Sorry, the title thread just induced that.

As for "Love food", there's a difference between "Aphrodisiac" such as Oysters, Chocolate etc that increase libido temporarily through their taste, texture and nutritional content... and "Love Food" which can either mean "Food for ones' soul" or "Food for Romance".

The former would refer to hearty grub; the southern states of North America love "Soul Food" as part of creole cooking, featuring fried chicken, stodgy mash, cornbread, macaroni and waffles amongst other things. Apparently a full stomach equals a happy soul.

Romantic foods are those you typically associate with the art of elegant attraction, usually small portioned, attractive foods to be shared with another (and often fed to a loved one as a sign of endearment). This can include berries, chocolates and otherwise extravagent (non-everyday) food items to prove to your loved one that you can provide for them an opulent and diverse lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pochi_X)
    Does such thing exist?
    before grabbing a spoon you should make sure that u can afford it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    ... Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Sorry, the title thread just induced that.

As for "Love food", there's a difference between "Aphrodisiac" such as Oysters, Chocolate etc that increase libido temporarily through their taste, texture and nutritional content... and "Love Food" which can either mean "Food for ones' soul" or "Food for Romance".

The former would refer to hearty grub; the southern states of North America love "Soul Food" as part of creole cooking, featuring fried chicken, stodgy mash, cornbread, macaroni and waffles amongst other things. Apparently a full stomach equals a happy soul.

Romantic foods are those you typically associate with the art of elegant attraction, usually small portioned, attractive foods to be shared with another (and often fed to a loved one as a sign of endearment). This can include berries, chocolates and otherwise extravagent (non-everyday) food items to prove to your loved one that you can provide for them an opulent and diverse lifestyle.
    Your answer is what I've been waiting for a long, long time.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.