Reply 1
Because their mother is white.
Original post by Psyk
Because their mother is white.

Then why aren't they mixed race.
Reply 3
Original post by GlitterFreak
Then why aren't they mixed race.

Well obviously they are, but that doesn't neccessarily mean it will be obvious.
Reply 4
Michael Jackson isn't their biological father.
Reply 5
Original post by Sykez
Michael Jackson isn't their biological father.

O really? This is the only logical explanation given so far.
Reply 6
Original post by Psyk
Well obviously they are, but that doesn't neccessarily mean it will be obvious.

Srsly?

They look about as mixed-race as a European monarch.
Yeah, that is quite weird that all three kids turned out looking like that, but I wouldn't totally discount the truth about their mixed descent just on the basis of that. For example, I was quite surprised when I first found out that Mariah Carey was half black, as she looked pretty much full white to me. There was also a contestant called Jael on one series of ANTM who was pretty much the same. And then there was that story about that black Nigerian couple who had a white baby.

So basically genetics don't always work out the way you expect them to.
Original post by Psyk
Because their mother postman is white.

Jackson was blates infertile.
Reply 10
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Yeah, that is quite weird that all three kids turned out looking like that, but I wouldn't totally discount the truth about their mixed descent just on the basis of that. For example, I was quite surprised when I first found out that Mariah Carey was half black, as she looked pretty much full white to me. There was also a contestant called Jael on one series of ANTM who was pretty much the same. And then there was that story about that black Nigerian couple who had a white baby.

So basically genetics don't always work out the way you expect them to.

True that.

One of my friends is mixed race but she's completely white, she's actually ginger. Her sister however, is black like her dad. And their little brother is a mix of the two. Mixed race and ginger.
Reply 11
Original post by nickth
True that.

One of my friends is mixed race but she's completely white, she's actually ginger. Her sister however, is black like her dad. And their little brother is a mix of the two. Mixed race and ginger.

wow
Original post by Computerised
Srsly?

They look about as mixed-race as a European monarch.

They look Brazillian to me.
Reply 13
Original post by Silver Arrow
They look Brazillian to me.

The middle one looks Japanese
Reply 14
Original post by nickth
True that.

That's impossible, both parents need to carry the 'ginger gene' to produce a ginger child, therefore her father was obviously not the black guy.
i call for a DNA test
Reply 16
You can’t always look at someone and tell if they are mixed race. I’m Native American and White and there are twins in my family, one brown with black hair and, the other, white skin with red hair and freckles. We’ve got many full brothers and sisters who look that way. Even African American and White kids can look all white, all black, or a mix of both. The African features don’t always dominate. Look up, “The Black/White Twins,” and Stars You Didn’t Know Were Half Black. Some of them just look white. I grew up in an area with a lot of race mixing, and saw this all the time (I lived in an over 90% Black neighborhood growing up). Debbie Rowe is has some of the most Caucasian-specific traits on the face of the planet, so I’m not surprised about how Michael Jackson’s kids look. He’s definitely not the only Black star with white-passing kids. People just haven’t seem the others because the press can’t get people to buy crazy stories about Lionel Richie or others. Look up famous people you didn’t know are half block, or have black in them. You’ll see what I mean.