Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Earlier today my friend was fooling around with her bf, he was naked on top of her and she was only wearing pants and he was pressing himself against her vagina through the material. He must have got a bit carried away cos suddenly she felt some wetness there and found he'd ejaculated a lot (not just precum) onto the crotch of her pants. She took them off right away and went to wash it, but what's the likelihood some of it went inside her? Could she get pregnant from this? Anyone been in a similar situation? I feel she should get the morning after pill but she's not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Unless he has supersperm that can swim through fabric, the likelihood of her being pregnant is 0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    Unless he has supersperm that can swim through fabric, the likelihood of her being pregnant is 0.
    I thought they were microscopic :confused:

She said she felt the wetness go through and she said she had some wetness on her body but didn't know if that was just because she was so hot down there from doing it...

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not because it takes days/weeks after having sex to become pregnant. It doesn't happen straight away, it takes time for the sperm to fertilise the egg (anything up to 5 days I think) and then for it to implant in the uterus.

But I'd say the chances are very slim, boarding on a miracle (not impossible but unlikely). This should be a wakeup call to use condoms and get on some kind of contraception asap.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.