The Student Room Group

I miss him!! Do I like him?

I'm really confused as I am beginning to miss someone I thought I had no/ little feelings for.
I continually pick out his flaws, to convince myself that I can do better (really bad I know). But the reality is he is almost too nice for me; I have even said things in the hope he will stop liking me but this hasn't worked.
I've known him for quite a while but we have just started speaking properly over the last few months - through BBM etc. He has asked to meet up on a number of occassions but I always let him down because I was never sure I was ready.

He went on holiday yesterday, and the day before I was really sad (it is only for 2 weeks :rolleyes:). We decided that when he got back we would meet up properly. When he texted me yesterday to let me know he was leaving I felt weird, as though I had developed strong feelings for him. I've picked up my phone many times today to text him, only to remember he's on holiday - I will start texting him in a few days. We literally speak all the time and I miss him....is there something wrong with me? lol
Reply 1
There's nothing wrong with you lol but if you're not sure if you have actual feelings for him, it might just be that you miss the attention you received from him. Only you can decipher how you feel, but I wouldn't worry too much, it'll become clear to you one way or another.
Reply 2
must be love, love, love!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending