Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone.

    I need serious advice, people!!

    I am Italian and I have a MA degree in Languages, English. I have been teaching English for years but feel I need a certificate to make my CV more complete!

    I was thinking to take a CELTA course in the UK, but I am aware you need to have a IELTS or CAE first, just to show you know the Language. First question is: what is the highest valuable degree in English?
    Secondly, can I take these exams without attending the preparatory courses?


University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.