Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040211/323/elstq.html

Hmm... this is actually quite a wierd news story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040211/323/elstq.html

Hmm... this is actually quite a wierd news story.
    I don't think it was devils because they are not allowed to do physical damage, only exploit the mind and destroy the conscious. Furthermore, no comment.

ReputationRep:
    intriging! god thats weird

ReputationRep:
    it's hilarious in a strange pyromaniacal way... what psycho would light fires and pretend it's spontaneous combustion? my money's on that exorcist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    it's hilarious in a strange pyromaniacal way... what psycho would light fires and pretend it's spontaneous combustion? my money's on that exorcist
    Note on the word "psycho" used in your question. It is a psychotic nature to satanic, or not very nice things if you prefer, things that people would not expect.
    Conclusion: To get a thrill.

ReputationRep:
    hi there blush
    wassup !!! im bored!

(Original post by Blush )
    Note on the word "psycho" used in your question. It is a psychotic nature to satanic, or not very nice things if you prefer, things that people would not expect.
    Conclusion: To get a thrill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djscornful)
    hi there blush
    wassup !!! im bored!
    hi wat r u all talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheehank)
    hi wat r u all talking about
    He's talking to me.
    Message to djscornful:
    Hi, I'm good (still shocked at your insight abilities though... )
    What do you think of the fires: technical difficulties, psycho freak or the devil himself ?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.