Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that Mr White wins every poll that involves him. Do you thing this is true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I've noticed that Mr White wins every poll that involves him. Do you thing this is true?
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    hes winning at the mo! his minions are supressing the human population!

btw, i like ure sig, but i thought there were 6 states of matter?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    hes winning at the mo! his minions are supressing the human population!

btw, i like ure sig, but i thought there were 6 states of matter?!
    there are 3 classical, "GCSE" states of matter, Solid, Liquid and Gas. then there is plasma, the Bose-Einstein Condensate, and a sixth one that was discovered a few weeks ago (ive forgotten what it's called, but it's another condensate). But the first three are the most common (especially within general knowledge)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there are 3 classical, "GCSE" states of matter, Solid, Liquid and Gas. then there is plasma, the Bose-Einstein Condensate, and a sixth one that was discovered a few weeks ago (ive forgotten what it's called, but it's another condensate). But the first three are the most common (especially within general knowledge)
    So, jelly isn't one then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So, jelly isn't one then?
    bother

***rubs out newly altered gcse notes***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I don't vote for him consistently - but i do think he's a brilliant person - clever, infuriating & funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    bother

***rubs out newly altered gcse notes***
    Seriously, it isn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    When my A-level physics teacher asked if we knew what the fourth state of matter was no-one had a clue. He then told us it was a word often associated with expensive TVs - In a moment of madness I answered "Sony"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Seriously, it isn't?
    there are things called colloids which are mixtures of different states, and jelly is one of these, which is a liquid dispersed within a solid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Are you referring to anything in particular?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    there are things called colloids which are mixtures of different states, and jelly is one of these, which is a liquid dispersed within a solid.
    who cares if jelly isnt a state of matter,,, its still damn nice

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Jelly's solidy liquidy. I remember us doing something about that. I dont like jelly too much, only sort of strawberry jelly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I dont like jelly too much, only sort of strawberry jelly.
    Neither do i.

ReputationRep:
    how can you not like rasberry jelly????

damn him, winnin again

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Lol, I like how the results are going.

I don't win polls that involve me. Actually, nobody's ever involved me in a poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol, I like how the results are going.

I don't win polls that involve me. Actually, nobody's ever involved me in a poll.
    Don't worry, the next poll I start, you'll be in it, even if it's something like:

Do you agree with recent government tax increases?

Yes
    No
    thefish_uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Don't worry, the next poll I start, you'll be in it, even if it's something like:

Do you agree with recent government tax increases?

Yes
    No
    thefish_uk
    Oh please, not like that lol.

Hmm, well, I don't wanna beg for respect like that. When people feel I am important enough they will put me in polls. And when that time comes I will be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Oh please, not like that lol.

Hmm, well, I don't wanna beg for respect like that. When people feel I am important enough they will put me in polls. And when that time comes I will be happy.
    People just stick me in polls by default, I think. Probably because I've been here so damn long.

ReputationRep:
    well, its not as if he'll win this poll, seeing as its completely dedicated to him.....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.